chapter 25

Hey guys .. I updated this early , hope u all like it :) Shanaya POV

chapter 25 :

After watching dev talking to that bitch I cant hold it in and I cried in the toilet whole lunch time and then just ignored my friends . I was in an awful mood , after school I reached home and went straight to bed . Food is not something i want right now . That night Dev texted me he had dinner and i should too , but i was not in a mood to reply . After an hour i got a good night text from him and then nothing . Not even a call to check if i had my dinner or not . I thought i should only call and i dialled his number . Its saying his number is switched off , that means only one thing he is talking to her from another number. It made me cry more , what did i do wrong ?  Why is he doing this to me ? Am i not good enough for him ?

I went to school and sat mext to manu .

"You heard what everyone is saying ?"

I was confused , what is she talking about .

"No , Do i need to know ?"

She sighed and said " Yesterday Dev had a fight with a guy who was saying shit about that bitch and he defended her . When the guy asked who is he then he said he is her boyfriend "

I was shocked , i dont know what to say . My heart was shattered in pieces and it felt like i am dying . I cant believe what i am hearing is true . I anyhow held my tears and kept quiet i wanted to confront Dev first . Maybe its all just a rumour.

Manu didn't asked or said anything further on that rumour but i can tell she wanted to say something and helding it in just for my sake . At lunch time i went to find dev and ask him about this .

"Hey we need to talk " i said him infront of his friends and he just nodded .

"Is this rumour going around school true ?"

He seemed like a deer caught in headlights , i thought he would say its all rumours but i didn't expected silence . Silence can mean only one thing and its very hard to accept that my boyfriend is saying that he is that bitch's boyfriend .

"So that is true , isn't it . "

"Its not what it seems like . That boy was saying some shit about her so i .."

I interrupted him " So you thought that you should defend her by saying you are her boyfriend . Seriously its just a load of crap "

" No its not that , i cant listen a boy abusing my friend so i told him i am her boyfriend "

"And you cant say you are her friend ? What if i go and say one of my friend boyfriend ? Then ? How would you feel !!" i was now shouting and thank god it was lunch so the corridors are empty otherwise whole school would have listened our argument .

After saying that i left and walked towards washroom to wash my face and let the anger fade away . Just then i saw that bitch walking towards where i walked off leaving dev and smirking at me as if saying 'he is mine ' .

I cant tell you how much i want to beat the shit out of this girl . She is the daughter of satan herself .

I ignored her and went to wash my face , then the bell rang so I went towards my class . I went to sit beside manu .

"So what did he said ?"

I dont know how but everytime whatever i think she know what am i thinking .

"He said he was just defending her friend and that guy was saying some shit about her . That bitch smirked at me while walking away ."

Manu knew i hated her and she too doesn't like her .

After telling her in full detail our teacher caught us and scolded , so we didnt get to talk after that . When manu came to pick me up for tution she said she wanted to talk , we went to her house . She cared for me so as a bestfriend she warned me and said to be careful . That bitch might try to make a move on dev but i am not going to let her destroy what we have .

--/\--

So how u guys liked it ? And its a request guys dont abuse dev , he is a guy who is immature and can make mistakes . Try to understand that .. Thank you