chapter 3

I am sorry guys there is a mistake its Dev singh not Dev malhotra...

here is the chapter

Chapter 3 :

Next few days went by without any event .Tommorow we are going to camping .Vikas talked to my dad and convinced him as well as me.He forced me to go i was not so excited.I am ignoring dev from that day he talked to that bitch.I cant even bare to call her by her name.Dev tried to contact me but i ignored his calls and texts.In school i am always around swati so when he came to talk i just ignore him and walk away. 

I am now packing my stuff for tommorow.Just then my phone started ringing 

"hello shanaya" swati chirped. 

"Um hey swati why are you so happy ?" 

"you know that guy in our class rohan,he asked me to be his girlfriend and i said yes " 

she screamed in happiness.That girl is crazy for him.She always had a crush on him but never talked to him.Rohan is decent guy with good looks ,handsome face and a beautiful smile but not as handsom as dev.Dev has cute dimples ,black hairs spiked up and those black eyes.. Wait again i am thinking about him.I dont know why i always end up thinking about him all day. 

"Are you listening me?" 

"Sorry i was just thinking.." 

"Dont tell me you are thinking about him again.Its happening a lot these days." 

"Shanaya" my dad called me.. 

"Listen swati i'll talk to you tommorow at school bye" then i hung up the call. 

"Yes dad." 

"Come down to have dinner" 

"Yeah coming".

Next day i woke up with a headache all because of that charming friend of mine.Yesterday i was unable to sleep everytime i try to close my eyes and sleep but every damn time i close my eyes i saw his face smiling,winking or giving flirty looks .

I dressed up and took my cell phone ( usage of cell phones are not allowed in school ) thank god they allowed cell phones in camp otherwise it could be boring..  

when we reached school we were standing in a line to get in a bus swati was with rohan so i was just talking to nidhi. 

when i got in the bus i noticed that i had to sit beside Dev.. uhh why life is so cruel.When he noticed me then a smirk formed on his full lips.Five freaking hours beside him.. life is a cruel bitch..

--/\--

thankyou guys..:)