chapter 7

Chapter 7 :

Shanaya's pov

he leaned in and i dont how but my eyes instantly closed when i felt his breath on my lips.Our lips touched and it felt like fireworks.I thought it was just in romantic novels but its happening. He sucked on my lip and i parted my lips for him.He massaged my tongue and it feels so good to kiss him.I had my hands now around his neck and he was holding me by waist.Its the best first kiss a girl can ever dream of.We parted and he kept his forhead on mine .Both breathing heavily and i had a huge smile on my face mirroring his own.
Then the door opened and swati entered .She was shocked to see us in that position and seeing her a memory flashed of dev saying he loves me .I jumped away from him but felt so cold without his arms.Oh god what i did ?? i just kissed dev with so much passion.. No No i had to pull myself together.There is nothing call love.Its just a word boys use against girls. I dont believe in love.
"So you two are together ?" with a mischeavious smile on her face.Then i noticed dev had left the room when i was busy thinking .
"No i dont believe in love remember ."
She was about to say something when the door opened and we were asked to go and have breakfast.

After breakfast it was planned we will go for trekking.we made line and started moving.Swati was nagging me to tell all the details about that kiss but i refused her saying it was a slip and it will never happen again.

i felt hot breath on my neck "hey.."

--/\--

Sorry guys i am having some issues hope to solve it but if i am unable to upload then forgive me.. please...:)