Chapter 22

Sorry for late update , this time I made you guys wait for a very long time but I cant explain how bad my days have been . So finally decided I should keep my problems aside for sometime and wrote this for you all .Hope you guys like it .

 Chapter 22

“ Hello”

“You are not hanging out with that girl anymore , you know she is a slut who goes around breaking innocent boys hearts .I told you so that she is no good but you didn’t hear me , now go and see for yourself.” Dev said with so much  anger in his voice .

“What happened , why are you so angry ?” I asked him

“She is in a relation with lakshya and its not even a month ago she was with jeet, she broke up with jeet so she can be with Lakshya . ” I was shocked to hear that , but I knew that he was saying the truth . I have heard her talking about Lakshya , she don’t even regret that she broke up with Jeet without any proper reason.

She is a good friend and when I needed her she was there for me , so I cant leave her when she needs me. She is good byy heart and maybe she thought that lakshya would never see her more than a friend so she tried to be with jeet and then realized that she cant love anyone other than Lakshya . Its her personal matter I can’t say her anything , and what Dev did was for his friend . Now what do I do ?

Support my friend or be with my love ?

“Shanaya , are you listening to me or not ?” Dev’s voice got me out of my battle inside my head .

“Yes I am listening , but I am still hanging out with her . She is my friend , I cant leave her .”

“Didn’t you heard what I said , you are not seeing that girl again and that’s final .“

With that he hang up . Now my blood was boiling , how can he say that ? he is not going to decide who am I hanging out with . He is not going to decide that and I will make him understand that .

My phone started ringing , I saw manu’s name flash in my screen .

“Hello”

“Shanaya what did I do wrong ? do you also think I am a slut ?” she was crying .

“No manu , listen to me you are not a slut and don’t listen to anyone in school . where are you  now ?”

“I am in my house , please come fast “ with that I got to get ready and went to her house .

** 15 minutes later **

“Hey shanaya , how are you ?” manu’s mom asked me after she opened her door to me .

“I am fine aunty , how are you and where is manu ?”

“She is in her room and I am also fine thank you .”

I made my way towards manu’s room , I opened her hdoor and she came running into my arms .She look vulnerable .

“Hey stop crying , I am here , Stop thinking over what everyone is saying in school . Think about the love you share with lakshya . Talking of him how is he .”

I tried to take her mind off of everything that happened today in school , and when she heard lakshya’s name I saw her smiling . In that matter of seconds I knew she is not wrong she truly love him and until she is happy then I am happy , no matter what everyone’s saying .

“He is very nice and caring . I had not talked to him after last night . I had thought of calling him after school but I was so upset . if he had heard my voice he will know something’s up and if I tell him he will go all ninja who said those words to me . “ we started laughing at that , it was true he goes crazy if he hears that manu is upset  , he is very overprotective of her just like dev is for me . Thinking of him made me miss him and hear his voice .

I told everything about the fight between me and dev to manu , she felt sorry that she was the cause of our fight but I said its not her , Dev have to understand that he cannot control her and order her around.After talking for three hours , she dropped me home and I went to complete my home work . Dad came and we had dinner together , dev has not texted me after that call , maybe he was tired after coming from tuitions .

I went to bed at 11 and when I closed my eyes I saw dev smiling at me lovingly , I was missing him and just as I was about to call him , my phone started ringing

“Hello babu” His voice made my heart flutter but I decided to contain my anger , I am not giving in this easy .

“Hello , you had your dinner ?” I asked

“Yes and you “

“Yes I have , so what you did today ?”

“I went to hang out with manu and then had dinner with my dad .” that was trigger , after that we fought for an hour and nothing was getting better instead its getting worse in our relation. Dev needs to trust me or this relation is getting no where  .That night I cried my eyes out and slept with a bad headache , I hope hings get better between us soon .

--/\--

So what you guys think ? please vote and comment to me know how was this chapter .

Thank you