Chapter 19

Its just a filler . i know you guys are very angry because i hadnt uploaded for a long time but sorry to say i just lost intrest in writing this book.I dunno .. there is a lot of stuff going in my life that is disturbing .. so try to have some patience with me 

Chapter 19 :

"You idiot archana saw us " i texted him, blushing remembering about the day at school.After Dev kissed and archana saw it.Whole group knows that dev kissed my back ,i was blushing whole day while my friends teased me about it.Even dev blushed at a point of time.

"sorry about that,i did'nt noticed when she entered the classroom " he texted back.
"Its okay dear ,friends are like that only "
I came from school ,finished my homework and then texted dev.We were texting each other since he is in tution.He is such an idiot , i asked him to study if he is in tution but he said he can manage studies now he wanted to talk to me.

It was sweet of him but i didnt agree.He just got out of tution and started texting me.So here we are texting.My phone beeped,i checked and smiled at the text

"mmmmmuuuuuaaaahhh" (kiss) he is really very sweet if he is not bossy all the time.

Me :mmmmuuuuuuuuuaaaaahhhhhh :)

dev: i love you <3

me: love you too <3 <3

dev: i love you more ;)

Just then manu called ,i picked up the call ,before i could say hello she started saying

"You know that guy lakshya ,my neighbour ... he smiled at me ... and i was like awww.. he is so sweet and blushed infront of him.Can you imagine ,it was so embarassing he must think that i have a crush on him.Actually he is thinking right but , i cant let him know that .I am in a relation with jeet-"

She was rambling on and on about how he is so cute. Lakshya is a boy
who lives next to manu's house.He is 7 years older than her.They both had been neighbours when they have been in diapers but they dont talk much.He is very shy and dont talk to girls much.He has black hairs with black eyes and his height is 6'2, which suits his personality .Manu had a huge crush on him from when she was a kid but never had the courage to confess as she is so young and he might reject her for girls of his age.So when he smiled ,she became very excited.

When jeet asked her out she accepted because she thought that she can never be in lakshya's life and tried to move on .She was wrong ,that girl loved lakshya so much that still if he smiles she forgets that she have a boyfriend.That stupid girl.

"Are you listening to me shanaya malhotra " She shouted

"Yeah i am listening , but you know you have got to stop this.You have a boyfriend "

She sighed "I know i have a boyfriend but i dont know anymore.I tried to move on and gave a chance but it seems nothing is working out.I dont feel the sparks when i touch jeet or any romantic feeling towards jeet whereas whenever i touch lakshya it feels like electric shocks are running through my body .Whenever he smiles my heart skips a beat, i dont talk to him often but it seems like he is the only thing i think about when i wakes up and before sleeping.I dont know what to do about this ."

I know that girl is madly in love with lakshya but cant confess because she fears rejection.Stupid girl.
Then my cell beeped and i saw it was a text from Dev so i hurriedly asked manu thar i will call her later .
Dev : Dont forget about our date that is after an hour, cant wait ;)

I blushed knowing he must be smirking about the perverted thoughts he is thinking.In recess he asked me to go on a date with him .I texted back
"Yeah going to get ready ,will text you when i am done. Love you baby :* "
Dev : Love you too :* mmmmuuuaaah ;)

Then i put my cell down and moved to see what dress i can wear for tonight .I found a cute red top and black jeans .I am not the type of girl who wear dresse and heels ,puts in heavy makeup. I am plain simple ,like me as i am or leave me alone.I went to shower and get dressed.

After an hour i am ready and just waiting for dev to come.The idiot did'nt even told me where are we going.I saw headlights of a car and got a whiff of dev' s masculine smell.I started feeling those butterflies .I knew that this date is going to be awesom.

--/\--

sorry guys for late upload i was super busy... btw happy new year guys