chapter 2:

Chapter 2 :

Maths class was boring and Dev was sleeping the whole time.Dev is a lucky guy he sleeps through all the classes without getting caught and still get good grades .

Next we had English so we were waiting for the teacher to come when our friend Swati turned around and asked me "Are you coming to tuition class today ?" 

"yeah i am ." 

Dev beside me asked "where are you both taking tuition ?" 

 "we are taking tuition in bank more .Have you joined any tuition ?" Swati answered him.

Dev smiled and said " where Shanny is taking ,i will take there only." 

Just then the teacher entered in class and said " Swati can you please at least try to study " 

She just smiled and faced towards teacher. 

Soon lunch break came Swati and Priyank were sitting in canteen . 

When i reached Swati started saying "Have you heard that Tulika is Dev's new girl." i made a disgusted face and said "i really hate that girl " 

Then Dev came and sat next to me."hey guys "

"You are dating that bitch ?" i and Swati said at same time.

He looked at both of us ,baffled at what we both said this "No i am not dating Tulika .Yesterday i just talked to her nothing else." 

Then bell rang and we went to attend classes. 

Prinicipal announced that the school is organizing a camp for two days and one night to Kolkata. 

All the students cheered and Swati asked me "So are you going to the camp ?" 

"no yaar dad will not allow ,he is  very protective of me."  Just thinking about that makes me sad . i always wanted to go for an outing with friends but dad wont allow  , since i am the only he has . He is very scared to loose me .

Then Dev said "Don't worry about that I'll make Vikas talk to your dad.He will listen to him" 

Vikas is like a brother i never had and my dad adore him like his son even my mom always used to ask about him . He has a way with his words he can make anyone do anything he wants. 

Classes went by without any event.After school when i reached home i searched for my cell phone and called Vikas. 

"hey Shanaya , i heard about camp from Dev " 

"yeah i know ,why you didn't came to school today?" 

"sorry i woke up late so skipped today" 

"okay,so when are you coming to talk to my dad?" 

"Tomorrow after tuition " 

"Thanks . I hope he allows me ."  he told me not to worry about that and just relax but its easy said than done.

When i went to tuition i saw Dev talking again to that bitch i fumed with anger.How could he flirt with that bitch .When he saw me he came to talk but i ignored him and went to take my seat.

i don't know why i get angry when he talks to her , friends do get angry when their best friends talk to their enemies right . yeah that must be it . I am not jealous .

 --/\--

I know guys its a bit boring but i promise next chapter will be very interesting.. i hope u all like this story...:)