Chapter 28

So ,you guys were waiting to read this chapter or not ? I am very happy to write the last chapter .Read it and be happy .

Chapter 28 :

After that confession dev made , everything started to go back to its place and life is like heaven now . Exams are over now and its been 3 months since that day. After that day Dev stopped talking to Rishu , but didn't tell me why , I don't even mind , I am more than happy that she is away from us now .Our school life has officially ended now and now we are waiting for exam results .

Though everything sorted out but Dev and Manu are still not talking , and I think they need some time to rebuild their friendship . We had a farewell party at school and we enjoyed a lot . After party I and Dev went to our place , that was the same place as the place I had seen in my dream . We used to hang out there when the weather is good . We spent some time there left for Dev's house.

Now here we are in Dev's house , since no one is home except dev . His mom and dad are always out on business trips but they have Margaret , a 40 year old women who has always been there with him . She is like a mother to dev and I love her so we stay at his house all day , she sits with us sometimes but mostly its dev and me in the house .

"I am bored , lets watch a movie ." he said while going through his laptop for any movie to watch .

"Okay but you will have to watch movie and not me ." he always does this , whenever we put on a movie to watch he looks at me and keeps smiling , he says I am so beautiful that he cant take his eyes off of me . Its sweet but then we end up kissing and making out and the movie is forgotten .I don't mind but I like to watch some movie too.

"I cant help it , you so beautiful and whenever I try watching the movies your smile distracts me , your lips screams at me to kiss them and I just obey ." oh god he is such a charmer , my cheeks feel like they are on fire . this guy is going to be the death of me .

"Look now your cheeks are begging for my lips to soothe the warmness ."

"No you need to shut up and I am going to washroom to wash my face . Put on some movie and we will be watching a movie , no kissing till the movie is finished ." I left for the washroom not before hearing him groan and muttering she hates me .

Its 7:00 P.M. now and I need to go home but I don't want to leave him just yet . He is sleeping beside me so peacefully that I don't want to wake him up . After fighting about no kissing while watching movie , we started watching a movie but in the movie the couple was kissing and then I couldn't control myself from kissing that pout Dev was doing because he wanted a kiss and I denied him . so I went to sit on his lap and kissed his lips , he kissed me back and then we are having a make out session , movie long forgotten .

We ate and had fun then became tired and dozed off while laying and talking .I am so lucky to have him in my life , he is the best thing that had ever happened to me . But now we are taking another step and moving out to college . I don't know where he would be taking admission to where am I going to ,it's a topic we still haven't talked about . One thing I know for sure that no matter where we are , we are going to be okay . He loves me and I love him that's all I want .

"Hey stop staring otherwise I am going to kiss your lips and I don't think we have time for another make out session." He smirked at that and went to get up but I took hold of his Tshirt and pulled him towards me

"I don't care about time , just kiss me already "

Then we kissed and confessed our love to each other .I can never get tired of kissing those lips. I wish I could just freeze the time and stay with him all my life . My Indian love story is still incomplete without my family drama and a dream wedding .If I start thinking about how am I and dev gonna make our parents approve of us marrying , someone can write a book on it .

"Hey we reached your house ." Dev said smiling sadly .

"Aww don't make a sad face , we are going to meet tomorrow ."

"Yeah but still I will miss you ." He pouted his lips like a kid , it was so tempting .

"Stop pouting and go ." I got out of his car just when I was about to close the door of his car I leaned my head and said

"I love you dev ." His face broke into a smile and said

"I love you too shanny ."

---/\---

So finally it's the end , I am so happy that you guys supported me through writing this book . you guys are awesome and thanks for reading this book .There will be no epilogue sorry 