Chapter 17

Sorry guys a few days ago i uloaded a small part of this chapter and few were so excited to read but got disappointed when read it.But here's the chapter.... :)

 Chapter 17

I opened the door and i was about to say something when i heard manu's voice

"hey mom,how was your day ? you look really tired "

i was in shock.One moment i was alone in the room and next minute i hear manu speaking.She really amazes me with her behaviour.

After aunty left , i closed the door and turned towards manu.

"Where were you ,you do know that if you had not been here on time then we both would have been in so much trouble.When did you entered the room--"

"Oh gosh, can you please just chill.I will tell you everything just ask one question at a time.I also have questions for you" she smirked.

She told that she and jeet went to watch a movie then they kissed and the private stuff,i dont want to know.She was in a park near her house when she saw her mom's car and realised that its time to go.While coming through the window she met dev and bid him a goodbye.

"What happened between you two ? when i met him, he was quiet upset ."

manu knew something's up.So i told her everything that had happened this afternoon and also that we kissed and he still loves me.

"So what you gonna do about him?"

"What about him " i tried to ignore her question but she is my best friend,she knew me too well.

"Stop ignoring this feeling ,we both know how much you love him and want to be with him.Why don't you just tell him that you too love him.That boy is head over heels for you,if you say him to jump from a cliff he will jump without thinking once."

"I love him manu but you don't know my dad,if he gets to know about all these stuffs he will force me to marry another guy as soon as i am 18.Dont you know, after what happened with Didi ( elder sister) he will never allow me to marry the guy of my choice.If i can't marry my love then i don't want to get involved in a relation."  Tears started rolling from my eyes at the thought of marrying another guy, i love dev so much that if i accept him now then it will be very difficult to distant myself from him later.

"Shh its okay,dont worry about future.What if your dad have a change of mind and accepted your relation with dev.Sometimes the risks in love are worth taking " She hugged me while i was sobbing badly.

i fell asleep while crying.I woke up at 11:00 p.m. ,i was hungry so went to prepare dinner .I saw manu sitting in living room talking to jeet on phone.I started thinking about what dev and manu said.Should i take a risk with my heart ,He is a player and might break my heart.

"Hey ,how are you now?"

"I am good but still confused what to do."

"I would suggest you to listen to your heart,and not to think about future.He is worth it.Think about what i said "

After having dinner we both went to the room .I checked my cell phone it has two missed calls from dev.I dont know if i should have called back or not but at last i did what my heart said.I called him.

"hello" His voice was husky.He had been asleep and i had disturbed him.Its rightly said that sleepy voice of boys are really sexy.Oh no,perverted thoughts entered in my mind.

"Sorry ,i disturbed you.You go to sleep,we can talk later."

"Now i am awake,say what you want to say."

"You called me today but i was sleeping,so i just want to ask why did you called .Is there something you want to talk about." I asked hesitantly as i know why did he called.He needed an answer ,and now i have that.

"Yeah,i want to talk to you about something.I told you that we are friends and will be friends as long as you want but you are contradicting what you said.You are kissing me and friends don't kiss.If you continue to kiss me like that then i dont know till how long i can control myself.I had fallen in love with you ,when you rejected me  i left because i cant see you and not kiss your lips.I love you and i just want to ask you one last time if you love me or not.If you dont love me then say, i will never show my face to you."

i can feel him crying while saying this,i know i had hurt him in the past and still i am doing this.I want to take that pain away so i decided to just let go of all the insecurities i had and not to think of future now.

"I am sorry ,i hurt you a lot in the past but that time i was insecure and didnt want to take risk with my heart.But now i am ready to take the risk because its just worth it.You are worth of everything .I love you dev and i cant live without you." I can feel tears in my own eyes and this time for a happy cause.

he laughed and said "I can asure you ,you will never regret this decision. So, Miss shanaya kapoor will you be my girlfriend ?"

"Yeah ,i will." i was happy that i listened to my heart and not my mind.If its not for manu i would never have taken the risk and confessed my love to him.

---/\---

Finally they are a couple .I really enjoyed writing this chapter ,hope you all enjoyed reading it too.