chapter 4

heya guys.. i know last two chapters were not so good but i m trying to make it intresting..And i wanted to know how is the story going if its boring then please inform me.. if you could comment how is it then it'll be a litlle easy for me to write and improve..

 Chapter 4:

I m sitting beside him for mere 5 minutes and i feel like pulling out my hairs.He is just so irritating. 

He tried to tell that he doesnt meant to hurt me but who cares that i was actually hurt .Then tulika came batting her eyelashes
"Hey dev ,looking nice as usual.Do you wanna come and join me at the back seat i have enough space for you " 

I am going to kill that fucking bitch.Who she think she is ,filthy whore

"No i am quite comfortable here i dont want another rumour of us being together"
Dev said last part looking at me.It was directed towards me.That means He does'nt like her right .... thats good .Then that bitch flipped her brown hair and walked away leaving dev with me.Then he turned towards me
"I am not dating her i promise shanny, i like you and i care about you , only you" 

Could it that he like me more than just friends ? Then he slowly bent forward towards me i could do nothing but see his full lips move forwards.I can feel the butterflies in stomach.Just as his lips was about to touch mine i remembered my dad's words "I would never allow you for love marriage .Love is all crap.Never fall for the charm of boys.They want girls for just one thing." 

Then i muster all my courage i had in me and pushed him.He opened his eyes and you can see the look of shock on his handsom face.

Just then our bus stopped for refreshments.I hurriedly got up and left him behind me.I rushed to the washroom and cried my eyes out.I cant do this to my dad. 

I am not going to let this happen.

After a few minutes i came back from washroom and joined others.Swati asked if i am okay.I just nodded.Then we all went back to bus .I was sitting with nidhi , trying my best to avoid Dev.I dont know what happened that time..I almost kissed my best friend.It was as if my mind have shut down and my hormones were talking..

--/\--

So what do you guys think please let me know..