chapter 27

I am not gonna apologise for updating after 2 months , i dont deserve you guys forgiveness . Still i tried to make it up to you by giving my everything while writing this chapter .

Chapter 27

"hey where are we going ?" I said observing my surroundings .

We are in a middle of a forest and sun is about to set so I don't think to roam in a forest when its dark.I am scared of dark places .

"Relax I am here with you , just trust me ." His voice eased my fears a lil.

Then we came up to a clearing with a beautiful view with the town in clear view but there was a peaceful silence which is not found in the town. Slow breeze sending chills , since the sun is about go down .

"Beautiful " I turned to see dev staring at me and noticing he was saying me beautiful when the sight in front of us is more beautiful , I blushed .

He came and hugged me feeling his warm embrace was just I can get bored of , he is like my own safe heaven away from every problem out there protecting me . He makes me feel so safe in his arms .

"Thanks Dev I love you ." I said while hugging him tighter , he just smiled and moved away from me . I watched in confusion he just smiled and sat on one knee .He is nervous and I could see it , I am too nervous don't know if he is going to say what I am thinking he is going to say

"They say a picture tells 1000 words , but when I see yours all I see is 'I love you ' .I miss you when I m not with you . When I am not with you , all I do is think about you .When I think about you I just want to be with you .When I am with you its like all my dreams have come true , that's exactly how I feel at the moment .I know it sounds cheesy but these are straight from my heart , I cant live without you.Would you Shanaya Kapoor make me the luckiest guy on earth and marry me ?"

When he finished confessing his love I can feel tears forming in my eyes ,its like a dream ,fantasy to me .Just then I heard my dad's voice calling me , wait dad calling me ?

"Wake up shanaya ." I heard and then everything disappeared and I am laying in my room when I open my eyes . I sat up , oh god that was a dream .

Ughh why dad had to wake me when I had the best dream ever , it felt so real .

I got up to get ready for school , being In a good mood just remembering about the dream . School went by dev and I were back to normal but that bitch was still lingering around Dev to grab his attention. He wink at me or gave a smile which could make any girl go weak on her knees while passing by on corridor. After school was over I was waiting for my dad to pick me up I saw Dev walking over to me.

"Hey shanny , you looking sexy in those skirt ." he always loved seeing my long legs .

"Can you ever talk decently , don't even bother answering that . now don't say such things , my dad is coming to pick me up ." I said looking to see if my dad is here or not

"Oh always the goody two shoes , now listen we are going out today be ready at 5 .Will be coming to pick you up ." he said and walked away before I could ask where is he taking me .

Its 5 now and I am just done dressing up , when my phone started ringing .

"Hey I am here come out ." Oh god he is here and I am still not ready , I am going to be late again . He is going to kill me

"Okay just give me 5 minutes and I will be out ."

I said and hang up , running here and there in my room to get ready . Now where is my lip gloss when needed one , I put on lip gloss then went to search for my eye linear . I really need to clean my room , I cant find anything . I rush to put everything properly and hurry but I could hear my phone ringing . After 15 minutes of searching and putting on make up I rush outside to Dev's car .

"You always have to be late , when you know I hate waiting and being late ." I could see he is angry , I don't know how but I am always late and he is always on time .

"I am sorry dev , I was searching for my lip gloss and that damn thing was on my bag ." I gave him the puppy dog eyes and moved to kiss him. I knew he couldn't resist me so we moved and I found out he wanted to talk so we went to have some coffee at café coffee day.

We ordered two cold coffee and sat on a table .

"So what do you want to talk about ?" I started .

"About you , we haven't had spent time like this for so long so I thought maybe we could sit and have coffee like we used to ." he was so sweet sometimes that I fell more in love with him than I already have .

"I miss you shanaya and I miss talking to you all day , I know I have done some terrible things, made some mistakes but I never once fell out of love with you , in fact I love you more than I did before .I realized you are the one girl I could spend the rest of my life with . I know its too soon but I want my forever with you , I want to wake up next you everyday and kiss you good morning , I want my kids to call you mom . I want to marry you when the time is right . I love you with all my heart and will never let you go , I promise ."

I fet like the dream I had last night came true , I can ask more from god . I felt complete listening to him confessing his love.

--/\--

I hope you guys liked this chapter , btw this book is coming to and end . Only one chapter left , it was an awesom feeling writing this book and having readers like you .Its because of you all i am here completing my 1st ever book in my life . Thank You guys , love you all :)

"I love you too Dev and I wont ever let you go even if you want to ." I smiled at him and we were at bliss just having each other for the rest of our life .