chapter 5

thanks guys i am writing again just for EarthToAserly ... i really thought none of u want to read but i was wrong.So i'm here again with a new chapter... 

Enjoy..

Chapter 5 :

we are now in the water park.I am enjoying with swati and nidhi.Dev was standing a few feets away from me with rohan and sameer.

Swati and rohan are so cute they were having so much fun with each other at the same time nidhi and sameer are also enjoying each others company.Everyone's enjoying.I wish i also had someone who will love me like sameer and rohan loves swati and nidhi.Now seeing as my friends need some privacy i decided to go and sit .

As i moved forward my leg slipped and i fell face first in water.I lost control and was unable to move upwards ,out from water .I was suffocating , i am very scared of drowning.Then i felt hands on my waist and someone is pulling me out of water .My saviour was none other than Dev.He carried me out of water in bridal style ,he look so handsome when his hairs get wet and straightens.He has curly black hairs but he is sexy when his hairs are wet .I just cant focus on anything expect his face and the rythm of his heart matching with mine.Our chests are touching.our hearts are beating in sync .After assuring him that i was okay he started teasing me .

"Only you can drown in a water park ,shanaya"
"Hey its not my fault my leg slipped "
i was smiling stupidly.I cant remain mad at him for a long time.

i was sitting with dev chatting and laughing like we used to.After that drowning incident dev thought i am a magnet of troubles, so he want to protect me.

He wanted to be my knight in shining armour, his words not mine. I dont know why but i felt my heart beat fasten up when he said that.Then rohan came and said 

"hey guys what are you doing here ? come and join us ." 

Dev was going to deny him but i said quickly "yeah dev is coming but i am feeling a bit tired so will join you guys later " 

Dev turned to look towards me and said "I am not going without you and thats final " 

"No if i go again in that water i would drown this time.I am not going in water again.I dont want you to waste your time here babysitting me , so you will go and i will be fine .I promise" 

Dev just thought something and i know he had made his decision .I hope its in my favour because nothing can change his decision not even me.
"okay i will go in water but you are coming with me.You are scared from drowning so you can just hold my hand and trust me,I will not let you drown " 

I know it sounds ridiculous but when he said he will protect me i felt my heart warming up.
"Okay lets go but dont leave my hand."
I held his hands and sparks flew where ever our skin made contact.I ignored them and moved towards water.

I cant believe i could have this fun in water ever.I was very scared to go deep in water so deep that only your face will be above water. To say i was scared was an understatement , i was horrified and then something unexpected happened
"come i will give you piggy back " .

I was awestruck and so happy that i cant describe in words.

"Okay i am coming " .i was happy because i am also going to have fun.So what if i dont have a boyfriend , i have my best friend for me..

when i got on his back boys were wolf whislting and then it struck on my mind that my chest will be touching his bare back and my hands will be around his neck while he will be holding my legs.It was suddenly a bad idea. I dont know if i would be able to control my hormones that wanted so bad to lick his delicious abs and give him a hickey in his neck... hmm.. oh shut up pervert ,stop thinking about him like that he is my best friend.
"shanaya, dev you two coming or what ? " 

umm now i am thinking it was a bad idea. i thought that sparks flew when two people who are in love touches .Can it be that OH GOD no.. what am i thinking.. i was on dev's back as he is oblivious to my feelings for him.He carried me and we both were dancing with the beat having not a care about the world.

when he was dancing my hands slipped from his shoulders and i thought i am going to drown but suddenly i felt a hand on my lower back holding me up from water and with the way it felt i knew who is holding me
" I told you I will not let you drown "
and then dev smiled his charming smile which would make a girl's leg feel jelly ."Thanks " i smiled shyly.we both were staring into each others eyes his black eyes looking at me with something i cant understand.My eyes wandered to his lips and he was also staring at my lips.When he was about to lean in swati turned towards us

" you okay ?"
and i felt like snapping at her .How she has the best timing in the whole fucking world.
"I am fine "
I said with a fake smile.my mood was destroyed so when i heard that we have to get out from water as its the closing time of park i did'nt feel that bad.Dev held my hand interwining our fingers , i noticed my big hands fit perfectly with his bigger ones.Yeah i am a girl who have bigger hands and toes, so what.Its not like i chose it.I really need to get him out of my mind otherwise i will go mad.We got out and changed our clothes ready to go back to the hotel.

--/\---

sorry guys.. they still had not kissed.. you all will have to wait for that.. 

So let me know how was it.