chapter 16

Hey guys ,i dont why but while uploading a pic of dev and shanaya its not working.I had thought to upload with their pics but its not working :(

Chapter 16 :

Ding Dong

i heard the door bell ring and went to open it.I calmed myself down.
"Hello aunty " i smiled sweetly .
"hey dear " she smiled tiredly and went in her room to take a shower .

When i heard the voice of an engine tuning off i started thinking what to do.I know it was time for the arrival of aunty (manpreet's mom ) so i asked Dev to go through my room's window .Then i calmed myself down so i can open the door.She is very strict like no boys in my home type.If she comes to know that i was alone in the house with a boy for a whole day , she will go ballistic.Manpreet knew this but she did what is told not to do.So she send dev to see me and went with jeet.
I went to my room already tired .Its still evening .
As i entered the room,muscular arms wraped around my waist and another to close my mouth.I was pushed against a wall.i did'nt noticed that i had closed my eyes in fear until an angelic voice whispered in my ear
"Open your eyes shanny,its just me "

i sighed and opened my eyes.
"You jerk, how dare you scare me like that"
when i came to my room i was surprised to see dev.I was angry so i started hitting him.he held my hands above my head.I was breathing heavily but does'nt even get a scratch.
"You are like a cotton ball cant even hurt a fly " he smirked at me.i sighed and said
"So why are you still here ? Does'nt i told you to go through the window ? you know how aunty is like ,i cant even imagine what had happened if she had seen you in my room "
"Yeah i know but i wanted to say something "
I was about to ask him him what was that important but then he did something unexpected and i was shocked.
He started leaning forwards and the butterflies started flying in my stomach.These evil butterflies really like when he is near me ,aren't they..He kissed my cheek ,i felt disappointment wash over me.
"Thanks for spending so much time with me."
with that he turned to leave but i stopped him and held his wrist .I pulled him towards me and kissed him full on ,on his lips.He tasted so good.He smiled during our kiss.Our lips parted and he kept his forhead on mine ,caressing my cheeks.
"You are very beautiful and i would never turn down any opportunity to kiss you.But we are friends and friends dont kiss each other on lips.I love you and want to be with you my whole life.--"
"Shanaya " saved by the bell is a saying fit for the moment.I kept a hand at his lips to stop him from saying.
"Yes aunty " i answered .
"Can i come in , i want to talk to you about something."
i started panicking .Dev started moving towards the window, i turned around to think what to say to aunty.OH GOSH MANU IS NOT HERE. what am i going to say to aunty.

"shanaya open the door dear "

"yeah aunty ,just a second .I am changing.."

YOU ARE SO DEAD MANPREET SINGH.