"Fine!" Aera pouts looking as cute as ever.

"What's with the smile Aura?" Laiah asks with an arched brow.

Aura? Since when did she call me by my first name? I'm definitely not answering! Not unless she calls be by my rightful name.

I focused on my charts ignoring her as she continued calling me by my first name.

"Aura? What wrong?" Even Aera was calling me that stupid name.

Hmmp! I got up to the kitchen, hopefully the bought food would be here. I smiled as I saw the plastic bag filled with takeaway containers.

Beef burgers do be good.

"Hmm this is so good!" I moaned biting into the warm juicy burger.

"Are you ignoring us?" They accused staring at me all annoyed.

Call me petty but that's exactly what I'm doing.

"Hmm fries. I love fries!" I shoved a portion down my throat savouring it's salty taste.

Suddenly I was graves by the waist which nearly choked the fuck out of me," What's your problem?"

"You're ignoring me." She states matter of factly.

"Nope! Aura is ignoring you. Whoever she is."

"What?" They both asked confused." Are you not Aura? Shit are you her twin? I didn't know she had a twin?

This was all too funny. I swallowed my laughter and started at them blankly.

"If you're her twin where is she?" Aera asks concern laced in his eye.

I shrugged acting nonchalant.

"BABY! WHERE ARE YOU?" Laiah called as she left the kitchen.

"Here I am!" I answered giggling.

She walked backwards into the kitchen staring at me puzzled and Aera the same." Okay so I'm confused."

"Me too." Aera adds.

"You called for your baby and I answered because that's what I am. Not Aura." I glared pointing a finger at them.

"But isn't Aura your name?"

"Biologically yes but you don't get to call me that." I pouted. "I don't like you calling me that."

"Okay babe."

"See look how easy this is." I giggled continued munching on my fries.

"Hey! My fries!" Aera calls making grabby hands.

"Why didn't you come get it?" I smirked.

Laiah mimicked my smirk leaning against the counter knowing that I wouldn't simply hand over the fries. But our sweet naive Aera was clueless."okay."

She skipped towards me opening her hands for the fries that she obviously wasn't going to get. I pretended like was about to give it to her but pulled it away as soon as she reached out.

"Hey!"

This continued for a few minutes and  she fell for it every time! She couldn't grab it from me even if she tried, I was a good 2 ft taller than she was.

"Give me my fries!" She shouted all red in the face.

"You'll have to trade something for those fries." I said.

"What? They're mine!" She growled.

"Welp! I guess I'll be eating all the fries then," I grabbed one from the paper bag bringing it closer to my lip.

"NO! Fine I'll do it! What do you want!"she cried.

Well damn! I hope one day she loves me as much as she loves fries.

"A kiss. I want a kiss."

She went in her tippy toes and placed a kiss on my chin." There. Now gimme!"

"On the lips."I ordered.

"I can't even reach your lips! You're like a giant! How am I even-"

I quickly placed the fries on the counter raising her up to meet my lips," is that good enough?"

"Hmm." She gave me a quick peck the said," done."

That little -

I guess I'm going to have to do it my self. I crashed my lips into hers smiling as she pressed herself unto me. Guess she loved me more than the fries afterall.

"Okay now fries." I guess not.

I released her so that she could get the fries she was begging for.

"Noooo." She cried falling to the floor.

I turned around to see a not so guilty looking Laiah and an empty paper bag. The one the fries were in.

"You ate all the fries! Why would you do that!" She looked like she was on the verge of bawling.

"I'll buy you some more," she shrugged not thinking it was a big deal.

"No I have something else in mind." She smirked evily.

Oh boy!

She went into the bad and pulled out a foil, opening it and literally shoving in entire burrito down her throat. I hate to admit  it but it made my dick twitch just a bit .

"Noo! My beef burrito!" It was Laiah time to cry.

"I'll buy you another one."

Touché my friend.

"Oh stop being such babies! I'm sure there will be alot of those at the dinner we're going to tonight at my parent's house." I laughed as I went to check the wings, they should be defrosted my now.

Yup they were well defrost. All that remained now was to fry them.

"Wait what? We're meeting your family?" Laiah gasps.

"Tonight?" Aera says walking back and forth.

"What's the big deal? You guys probably know most of them." I shrugged getting the flour from the pantry.

"They're your family! This is such a big deal! My hair! What am I gonna do with it!" Laiah cried running out of the room.

Aera stayed behind liking teary eyed.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked walking up to her with floury hands.

"What if they don't like us?" She whispered.

"Who cares if they don't like you! All that matters is that I like you. But I'm certain that they would love you." I smiled looking down at me mate.

We really didn't deserve her.

"Okay." She said running in the same direction as Laiah.

Now to fry the chicken.

________________________________________

Thank you so much for reading, commenting and voting on my terrible story 😭😭💞.