𝗈𝗇𝖾.

instagram post.

georgerussell
United Kingdom

georgerussell United Kingdom

ameliarussell and 251.861 others liked this

georgerussell the long wait for the F1 week is over! IT'S RACE WEEK BABY 🏎💨

View all 318 comments

ameliarussell look at you pretending to read just for a picture
georgerussell63 don't expose me like that @ameliarussell

username handsome!

username YES i've been waiting for race week for sooo long 🤩
f1 haven't we all? @username

alex_albon GEORGE!!

landonorris that's a good book
georgerussell63 i know, one of my favourites @landonorris
landonorris i bet you haven't read a word @georgerussell63

username king of the back

williamsracing excited for this season!

username hope you get to score some points this season, that would be awesome

‿︵‿︵ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ ‿︵‿︵

real life.

It was time for the first race weekend of the 2021 season

It was time for the first race weekend of the 2021 season. Amelia Russell was getting ready to support her big brother George at the Bahrain Grand Prix. Usually, the whole family joined George for his first race of the season, but for some reason, it was just Amelia this year.

Her brother was very happy though that at least she could come to the race. He and his sister have always been very close. She has been his number-one fan since day one, even more than his parents. Besides, she was his good luck charm. She had to be there at least for the first race.

George and Amelia have been close since the first day Amelia was born. They were the perfect example of a good, big-brother-little-sister relationship. But even though they were siblings, they looked nothing alike. George mainly looked like their father, while Amelia was an exact copy of their mother. They had to convince a lot of people that they were siblings, but they were used to it by now.

"Lia, are you ready?" She heard George yell from downstairs.

"Just a minute!" She answered as she zipped up her suitcase. With some effort, she lifted it off her bed and carried it downstairs, where George and the rest of the family were waiting for her. She placed her suitcase with the rest of the luggage George needed to bring to the track before they said goodbye to their family.

"Good luck, darling," her mom said as she hugged George. He slung his arms around her and squeezed her a bit. He always hated this part, saying goodbye to his family.

"Thanks, mom. I promise I'll score some points for you this weekend," he said to her after he had let her go. George and Amelia said goodbye to the rest of their family before walking outside with all the luggage they had to carry.

"4 suitcases for one weekend. Good luck loading them in that little trunk of yours," Amelia laughed at her brother when she stopped at the dark grey Mercedes sports car.

"You really think I'm taking this beauty to the airport?" He ran his hand over the top of his Mercedes. As he said it, a van with a large Williams Racing logo on the side stopped in front of their parental house.

The van driver helped them load their luggage into the trunk. As they got into the van, they saw that a part of George's team was already in it. They greeted each other and prepared for the journey to Bahrain as the drive departed from the Russell family house.

It's race week baby!