𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱.

REAL LIFE

"Thanks, Zak

"Thanks, Zak."

Amelia shakes the team boss's hand with a smile on her face.

"No problem. I'll get you the papers sometime this week," he assures her and then walks away. At the same time, she feels two arms grab her around her waist. She is startled for a moment, but when she sees the white sleeves with sponsors of Lando's fire-resistant shirt, she recovers.

"What were you talking about?" He asks curiously in her ear and then turns her around.

"About something that doesn't concern you yet," she grins at him and frees herself from his grasp. Lando gives her his well-known puppy eyes and pout, knowing that normally they always work to get information out of her. But not this time, because she immediately shakes her head when she sees them.

"No no no, you won't hear until next week," she laughs and continues walking down the hall to the garage with Lando running after her. Today it was time for the first quali here in Austria. On Wednesday they had come back from two wonderful days in Paris and were completely swallowed up by the bustle of Formula 1. Lando had to prepare for the races and Amelia had... well... her own things.

Besides traveling with Lando, of course, she also had her own life. Something that had been put on hold when Lando came into her life but was now on the rise again. It was time to follow her own passions once again. All her life her heart has been with photography, something she has inherited from her mother since childhood. Not many people know, but photography is a big part of her life. Before she knew Lando, she often held photo shoots for friends and acquaintances, thus earning her money. She had finished school last year and the intention was to open her own studio this year. But hey, there was Lando. And he was well worth turning her life upside down.

But after a few weeks, she started to miss it. When she went to surprise Lando in Monaco, she had brought her camera for the first time and had taken several pictures of the whole team over the weekend. They ended up with Zak and Andreas, who were very impressed by her work. So when they offered her a job to work as a photographer for the team, of course, she couldn't say no. Sure, it also meant she could go to any of Lando's races, but she could also focus on her passion again. That was what Zak and she were just talking about. The contract was finally done and next week it could finally be announced that she will officially join the team. The only downside now was keeping it a secret from Lando and everyone else. And with Lando running after her like a little kid, she already knew this wasn't going to be an easy task.

—————

INSTAGRAM POST