𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞.

REAL LIFE

Damn bow tie, Lando thinks by himself as he prepares in the front of the mirror

Damn bow tie, Lando thinks by himself as he prepares in the front of the mirror. He tries to straighten it, but every time it turns back crooked.

Tonight, there was some kind of gala to which all drivers were invited. To be honest, Lando wasn't really looking forward to it. He was never so fond of red carpets and galas.

It was Amelia who insisted to go. She never has been to a gala like this. Her excitement was what Lando convinced him to go. So here he was, fixing his tuxedo and bow tie, just for her. He would do anything for her.

Amelia was getting ready in the room next to him. For some reason, he was kind of nervous to see her. They had agreed to meet each other downstairs in the lobby of the hotel. The McLaren team had arranged the cars for tonight, which were obviously McLarens. It felt like he was meeting his prom date for the first time.

Lando looked for the time on his watch. It was almost 8 PM. He looks at himself one more time in the mirror and decides to leave his bow tie for what it is. He sprays some of his cologne, grabs his phone and car keys, and decided to make his way downstairs.

When he arrives in the hotel lobby, Daniel, Alex, Amber and Mia are already waiting for them. Daniel and Mia went as a couple and Alex and Amber just came along as friends.

"Oh la la, Prince Charming incoming!" Mia laughs at him when he joins them.

"By the way, your bow tie is crooked." She points at it.

"Yeah, I know. I couldn't get this stupid thing straight." He pulls it a bit more, but it doesn't help.

After a couple of minutes the elevator doors open again and Amelia walks into the lobby. With his mouth dropped to the ground, Lando stares at his date for the night. She's wearing a silver dress with a split, which looks gorgeous on her.

When she joins the group she closes his mouth with her fingertips. Him looking at her like that just gave her a lot of confidence.

"If you don't watch out, you might catch flies babe." She winks at him. She can be so flirty sometimes, which is really turning Lando on right now. Once she notices the bow tie, she rolls her eyes and faces him. After a bit of pulling and wringing, the tie's finally in place.

Impressed by what just happened, Lando gives her a short kiss. The rest of the group groans annoyed.

"Get a room." Alex rolls his eyes.

"You look absolutely stunning babes." He compliments her, which makes her blush.

They decide to take some pictures together and then leave for the gala, which already promised to be an amazing night.

—————

INSTAGRAM POST

♡ LIKED BY DANIELRICCIARDO AND 368

♡ LIKED BY DANIELRICCIARDO AND 368.920 OTHERS

@ameliarussell: a night out 🖤

—————

@gigihadid: oh wow! you look absolutely gorgeous 😍
@ameliarussell: omg thank you!
@username: we love you fangirling

@username: told you she was the girl in Monaco with George!!
@ameliarussell: you got me 😅

@landonorris: that's my date everybody 💕
@username: omg see this ^ they're def together!!

@georgerussell63: okay since when
@ameliarussell: since when what?
@georgerussell63: nothing you just look amazing 🤩
@username: ahw love the big brother support

@username: you are the definition of Monaco right now 😍

@amberevv: YESS THAT'S MY GIRL 🤩

—————

INSTAGRAM POST

♡ LIKED BY GEORGERUSSELL63 AND 426

♡ LIKED BY GEORGERUSSELL63 AND 426.519 OTHERS

@landonorris: look who decided to show up again 👀

TAGGED: @CARLOSSAINZ55

—————

@username: OMG CARLANDO IS BACK

@danielricciardo: uh, excuse me, but can you get off my car please? @carlossainz55
@carlossainz55: yeah sure, have to check on my Ferrari anyway
@ameliarussell: oh shit! @carlossainz55

@ameliarussell: look at you babes 👀😍
@landonorris: no you're the one who looks gorgeous tonight! 🧸

@carlossainz55: we're so cool
@landonorris: we do look good

@charles_leclerc: @carlossainz55 thought you were with Ferrari 🙁

@maxverstappen1: you should live in Monaco, it looks good!
@landonorris: will think about it

@mclaren: looking good boys 😉🧡

@username: 😍😍😍

—————

INSTAGRAM POST

♡ LIKED BY LEWISHAMILTON AND 525

♡ LIKED BY LEWISHAMILTON AND 525.839 OTHERS

@landia: their first red carpet together! they look so good! 🧡

—————

* COMMENTS ARE DISABLED *

—————

This was the first time I did an edit and I'm pretty proud of it tbh.