𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞.

@AMELIARUSSELL'S INSTAGRAM STORY

—————

REAL LIFE

WARNING: NSFW

WARNING: NSFW

After quickly freshening up in their hotel room, Lando and Amelia walk down the hall toward the elevator. When they arrive at the elevator, they see their dinner partners already chatting with each other. Amber stood with her back against the wall, while Max had one hand next to her head leaning on the wall while talking to her. They looked adorable together.

"Hey, lovebirds!" Lando interrupts the couple with a massive grin on his face. Max immediately takes his hand off the wall. He takes a step back with a red face and mumbles a soft 'hi' while Amber gives them an awkward wave.

"Ready for dinner?" Amelia asks them, and both nod at her. The four of them take the elevator downstairs and hit into town to find a place for them to have dinner at. After a walk of about 20 minutes, they come across a restaurant and stop in front of the entrance.

"This looks like a good place to me," Max says, looking at the menu displayed on a stand.

"Almost no fish," says Lando, reading over Max's shoulder. "Let's sit here."

The four walk in and are escorted outside by a waiter to a table by the pool. From the table, they have a great view over the Dubai skyline.

"This city is gorgeous," Amber says while admiring the view. Lando and Amelia nod in agreement and look at Max, who only has eyes for the girl next to him. Lando and Amelia grinned at each other, both knowing what kind of answer was running through Max's mind.

"Max, I was thinking since you already know the paddock, maybe you could show Amber around tomorrow," Amelia suggests, which startles Max out of his thoughts.

"I'm with Lando all day, and I don't want to leave her behind," she continues with a wink. Max gives her a killer look but then turns his head to Amber. She looks at him and gently shrugs.

"If it's no big deal for you," she says, and Max heavily shakes his head.

"No, of course not. I would love to," he says with red cheeks, which are hardly visible due to the lack of light. Lando and Amelia exchange glances again. Amelia winks at him with a grin on her face while he searches with his hand under the table for hers and intertwines their fingers when he finds it. Their plan was working.

After a great dinner with fantastic food, the foursome walks back to the hotel. Amber and Max led the way, chatting about tomorrow as Lando and Amelia followed them while holding hands.

"How long do you think it will take before those two are together?" Lando whispers in her ear so the two in front of them can't hear him.

"I think those two will kiss before we leave Dubai," she says after thinking for a moment.

"One hundred percent," Lando giggles as they walk towards the entrance of the hotel. After taking the elevator to the right floor, they say goodbye to each other and walk to their own room.

Not a second after they're in their room, Lando squeezes Amelia between him and the wall and crashes his lips onto hers. The kiss deepens quickly as his hands are found all over her body. Hers find a way towards his neck, and she tries to pull him even closer towards her.

"I missed you so freaking damn much," he breathes against her lips, making Amelia grin a little.

"That's the fourth time you said that tonight," she says after breaking the kiss.

"So?" He says, picking the bottom of her shirt. "Can't a boyfriend tell his girlfriend he missed her?" Within a couple of seconds, the shirt is off her body and lies somewhere in the room. Lando attacks her neck with loads of kisses while she tries to take off his thick hoodie. When he realizes that she can't do it, he helps her by taking off his hoodie himself.

With his left hand still resting on her neck and his lips still kissing her skin, he lets his right hand slide down to her thigh. His lips leave the skin of her neck as his hand slips around her thigh and lifts her leg, making her jump and wrap both legs around him. He holds her by her thighs with both hands and carries her towards the bed, where he lays her down slowly and gently.

Lando looks deep into her eyes as he bends over her before kissing her again and unbuttoning her pants. They undress each other in minutes as their lips brush against each other. Lando's lips leave hers and leave a trail of small kisses down her body until she grabs him by his shoulders and pulls him up.

"No foreplay," she says out of breath because of their makeout session. "I want you now."

Lando won't let himself be told that twice and grabs the latex piece of protection on the bedside table to his left. After he put it on, he lines himself up with her. But before he can slide into her, she turns them around and takes place on his lap. In amazement, Lando watches as she grabs his erection and slides it slowly into her.

"Oh my," she breathes as she lets her head fall back when he's completely inside of her. Lando curses under his breath as he places his hands on her hips and helps her build up a pace. Amelia places his hands on his chest, and her nails scratch his skin when she feels him a little deeper.

"Fuck, this feels good," she murmurs and looks at him while making up and down movements. She sees Lando lying underneath her with his eyes closed, enjoying the way she feels around him. When he opens his eyes, they immediately meet hers. Her pleading look at him shows him that she wants more. He turns the two of them around in one smooth motion and decides to pick up a faster pace than before.

The scratches her nails leave on his back and the moans escaping her mouth let him know that she's enjoying it. He bends over her and brings his lips to hers, kissing them hard as he tries to suppress any loud sounds coming out of their mouths.

"Fuck baby, you feel amazing," he curses against her lips when he starts to feel how she is tightening up. He feels himself also coming closer to his high point, picking up the pace one tiny bit. After a couple of moans and some cursing, they both reach their highest.

Out of breath, Lando lets himself fall next to her. While he tries to catch his breath, he notices how Amelia snuggles up next to him and rests her head on his chest. He wraps his arm around her as he tries to grab the blankets with the other. He puts them over them and places a long kiss against her head.

"Goodnight," she whispers, creating a big smile on Lando's face.

"Sleep tight, princess," he whispers back before falling into a long deep sleep.

—————

The last update of 2021 guys!

I want to thank you for all the love you've given this book this year. Your sweet comments make me so happy and give me motivation to keep writing.

Have a safe New Years Eve and let's hope for a much better year :)

See you in 2022 🤍