𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨.

REAL LIFE

"Jason?"

The brunette who was talking to Lando turns around and looks surprised when he sees Amelia standing in the garden.

"Lia?"

The brown eyes she hadn't seen for years and thought she'd never see again now looked at her in amazement. Amelia finds herself getting emotional as she starts walking towards her old friend. He also walks her way and when they face each other they hug each other tightly. Lando, watching from a distance, feels a twinge when the boy he was just talking to wraps his arms around his girlfriend's waist. His gaze changes, and George sees it. He walks over to his fellow driver and crosses his arms when he's next to him.

"Who is he?" Lando asks with obvious jealousy in his voice.

"He didn't introduce himself when he talked to you?" George asks in surprise.

"He told me his name was Jason. But he only talked to me because he wanted chat about F1," Lando explains.

"Well, Jason grew up in the same street as us. He was like one of our best friends, especially Amelia's. They were really close and..." George purses his lips, not knowing whether to continue.

"And what?" asks Lando. George sighs. He knew he would regret this.

"Don't get like jealous and stuff, but they used to like each other. They've never dated or anything, but they had huge crushes on each other."

Ouch. That hurts. A lot. An even bigger stab goes through Lando's heart when George utters those words. Grumpy, he watches as the two happily talk to each other, as if no one was around them. She didn't even bother to introduce Lando to him, even though he was just talking to Jason. George puts his hand on Lando's shoulder.

"Don't worry mate. You're the one who she loves. They just haven't seen each other for a long time, that's all. I'm gonna say hi as well real quick." And with those words George walks away from him. Lando rolls his eyes and turns away from the trio. He walks to the bench under the canopy and takes a seat on it. He takes his phone out of his pocket and scrolls through his Instagram. Tess has meanwhile taken a seat next to him and climbs over his arm so that she can watch what he is doing.

"What are you doing?" Lando laughs at her bumbling and puts his phone away again. He then picks her up and puts her on his lap.

"I wanted to see what you were doing," she says, looking at him with her big, blue eyes. "Who's that?" She then asks and points to Jason.