𝗌𝗂𝗑.

real life.

"Good morning, sunshine!"

As Amelia walked out of the door, she saw the British McLaren driver leaning against his orange McLaren GT. He was dressed in a comfortable outfit, consisting of black joggers, a black sweater, and a black cap that was backwards on his head. Very colourful, not. However, Lando's smile did bright up his outfit a little.

Blushing because of the nickname Lando just gave her, Amelia walked his way. Lando wrapped his arms around her and hugged her tightly before letting her go again. "Are you excited?" He asked. Amelia nodded in reply.

"Yeah. It's a new track for me. I've never been there." Her eyes landed on the orange sports car behind Lando. "You didn't need to impress me this much, Norris. Are you really leaving this car at the airport?" Amelia looked at the car in full admiration.

"No, my parents are picking it up later. I just thought I'd drive us to the airport." He explained and reached for the handle of her suitcase. "Here, let me take care of that." Amelia watched him as he took her piece of luggage to the trunk of the car, which was in the front. "Are you sure that will fit with your luggage?" She asked, chuckling.

"Yes, don't worry. Jon, my trainer, is bringing my suitcases to the airport, so we could bring yours," Lando said as he opened the lid of the trunk. He placed Amelia's bag in it before closing it again, and walked to the passengers door to open it for his plus one this weekend. Amelia noticed how hard he was trying to be a gentleman for her, and she liked it.

"You really know how to take care of a woman, don't you?" She winked at him before getting in the car. Lando felt his cheeks burn because of her wink.

"I have my ways,"  he said to try and show her some confidence before shutting the door. He walked around the front of the car and took place in the driver's seat. He started the engine and looked one more time over to the girl sitting beside him. "Are you ready?" He asked.

Amelia nodded and showed him her smile. "Born ready."

‿︵‿︵ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ ‿︵‿︵

instagram story.

ameliarussell ———— ———— 5h

ameliarussell ———— ———— 10 min

‿︵‿︵ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ ‿︵‿︵

instagram post.

landonorris
Autodromo Enzo e Dino Ferrari di Imola

landonorrisAutodromo Enzo e Dino Ferrari di Imola

ameliarussell and 391.469 others liked this

landonorris  wassup imola 🇮🇹

View all 294 comments

ameliarussell  what's the deal with all the black hoodies?
landonorris they're comfy. let me be @ameliarussell

username 😍😍

username GOOD LUCK THIS WEEKED!!

tombale46 what a bloke

danielricciardo hey borris
landonorris where did you get that nickname from? @danielricciardo

username hey handsome! 🤩

mclaren hi lando! 👋

maxfewtrell man's wearing a hat AND scarf in ITALY
landonorris it's freezing, okay?! @maxfewtrell
maxverstappen1 it's not THAT bad @landonorris
landonorris sush @maxverstappen1
username lando getting attacked by two max's 😂

team_quadrant that's a great hoodie 🤩 get it now at quadrant.gg