𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲.

REAL LIFE

In her McLaren polo with her camera around her neck, Amelia walks across the paddock with Daniel, talking about the race that starts in half an hour

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

In her McLaren polo with her camera around her neck, Amelia walks across the paddock with Daniel, talking about the race that starts in half an hour. Lando was doing his warm-up lap while Daniel's car was ready on the grid. When they pass the Red Bull garage they see Max talking to Christian Horner. Again he had taken pole this weekend, which surprised no one. They could better call the Red Bull Ring the Max Verstappen Ring. Max waves to them briefly and they decide to stop by. Daniel starts to catch up a bit with Christian while Max and Amelia start a conversation as well.

"Do you have to take pictures during the race or can you stay here with the winning team?" Max asks after a while. Amelia chuckles.

"You know I can't do that. Lando got P2, he wants me to be there when he gets on the podium."

"I'm just messing with you." He gives her a little push on the shoulder.

"I'll visit you in Hungary, okay?" She extends her hand to Max, who grabs it tightly and shakes it.

"That's a deal," he smiles and lets go of her hand.

"There you are!" Amelia turns to see who that voice is coming from, even though she knew it right away. Lando walks into the garage and puts his arm around her when he stands next to her.

"What are you doing in this awful garage?" he asks teasingly and winks quickly at Max and Christian. They chuckle and focus on their own thing after saying goodbye to the McLaren people. When the three of them stand outside Lando grabs her hand.

"Lia and I have somewhere to be," he says quickly and drags her along with him before Daniel can even say goodbye. Confused by what just happened Amelia follows him to an alley between two trailers, where she's pushed against the wall of one of them.

"What are you doing?" she chuckles while Lando places one hand next to her head on the wall while the other one finds its way on her middle.

"I came to collect my good luck kisses," he smirks and presses his lips softly on hers. She smiles against them as she places her arms around his neck, pulling him closer to her. The hand leaning him against the wall soon moves to her waist as well after her tongue has met his. They both enjoyed the kiss, but mostly Amelia. It was soft, sensitive. The fact that he just called this kiss his good luck kiss let her bloom inside. She knew this small gesture meant so much to him right now. He had put so much pressure on him, mainly by being extremely critical of himself. He had to and will finish on the podium this weekend, that was the goal. Whether it would be P2 or P3. It was a bad quality of his and Amelia had tried many times to talk it out of him, but no success each time.

After a couple of minutes, they let go. Amelia smiles at him while she scratches the back of his hair.

"Did it made you feel better?" she asks him as she takes a step away from the wall and pushes him with her.