𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

REAL LIFE

The days of this holiday had passed quickly for everyone

The days of this holiday had passed quickly for everyone. They had been in Mexico for a week and had two days left before going home. Everyone had had the time of their lives and thoroughly enjoyed each other's company.

They had decided to spend a day on the beach on this penultimate day. After laying the yacht off the coast of a beach, she sailed to the coast in a smaller boat and looked for a place among the other guests of the associated beach club. Pretty soon, Max, Kelly, Daniel, George, Carmen and Mia left for the water, and the Ferrari couples decided to play a game of beach volleyball, leaving Lando, Max, Amelia, and Amber alone on the beach beds.

After pushing their beds together, Lando and Amelia take a seat under the umbrella. Lando's shoulders were pretty burnt because he refused to put on sunscreen. So it was probably best for him to stay in the shadows. Amelia, on the other hand, was looking for the sun. She lay on her stomach with her feet at the head on the bed allowing the sun to burn well on her back. She rested her head on both hands with her elbows on the bed. Between her elbows lay the book that she was reading.

With a small grimace on his face, Lando looks at his girlfriend and puts his hand on her calf, which he strokes with his thumb. Startled, Amelia looks up from her book and turns her head to him. When she sees his little grin, she smiles at him and then focuses back on her book.

With his free hand, Lando grabs his phone and opens the group chat of his good friends in England. He reads through the missed messages and replies a few. The main topic was New Years Eve and how they would celebrate it together. The guys in the group app had sent some ideas, but all of them took place abroad.

"Babe," he says.

Amelia looks up and hums at him.

"Can you come sit here for a second?" Lando sits up and puts his legs on either side of the bed. He slaps the empty part in front of him with his hand. With a questioning look, Amelia stands up and takes a seat in front of him.

"What's up?" She asks him.

"What do you want to do with New Years Eve?"

Amelia looks straight ahead for a moment, then shrugs.

"I don't know, to be honest. Why?"

"Connor and Oliver had this crazy idea to spend it in Dubai with other friends. But I don't know if you're up for that with all the moving and stuff," he tells her while grabbing one of her hands. Amelia stares at him playing with her fingers, and then looks up at him.

"We could do that," she says. Surprised, Lando looks at her.

"Really? Are you sure?"

"Yeah. We would just have to make sure we have everything packed before leaving. Besides that, I see no problem," she says with a smile. Lando also starts smiling and pecks her lips shortly.