𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾.

text messages.

heyit's lando :)

hey
it's lando :)

hi!
i don't remember giving
you my number 😉

yeah, i asked daniel to give
me your number
is that okay?

it would be a little late
if it weren't
but yes that's okay
you could've asked me
for my number too you
know?

i could've, decided not to

smart
so, what's up?

nothing special
just wanted to know how you
were doing

i'm good, thanks for asking
i'm happy i'm home

you didn't enjoy our
company? 😢

i loved your company
i just missed my family

you love your family, don't
you?

yes, a lot
but enough bout me

hahaha i'm good thnx just glad to be back in England i was wondering are you coming to Italy next week?

just glad to be back in
England
i was wondering
are you coming to Italy next
week?

no, my dad is joining George
this weekend

sad, i was kinda hoping to
see you next week

are you in love with me lando?

what
no

just kidding 😉
it would be fun to see you
next week

why don't you join me?
i don't have a plus one for
next week yet, wanna be mine?

you serious?
sure :) i'd love that

cool, i pick you up next week
then?

yeah sounds good
let me know if you need
the address

will do! see you soon

see ya next week!

‿︵‿︵  ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ ‿︵‿︵

real life.

With a smile on her face, Amelia placed her phone next to her on the couch

With a smile on her face, Amelia placed her phone next to her on the couch. She couldn't quite realise yet that Lando had just invited her to a Grand Prix, but she was really excited about it. The thought of seeing Lando made her smile even more. It made her question if she liked him. As in, 'like like' him. She probably didn't. That wasn't possible for the amount of time they knew each other.

"Who are you texting?" George walked into the living room of their parents' house. He sat next to her with a grin on his face as he tried to catch a glimpse of her screen. Unlucky for him, Amelia had already locked her screen. George recognised the look on her face. It was a guy.

"What's his name?" He asked, still smirking from ear to ear. Amelia blushed as she hid her phone from her brother.

"It's just Lando," she said and tried to pretend it meant nothing to her. George could always act very protective over his sister when it came to boys. She wasn't feeling like dealing with that right now.

"Why does Lando have your number?" George's mood changed really quickly after he heard his friend's name. What did one of his best friends want with his little sister? No guy was allowed to touch her. At least, not before George had met the guy and given him permission. Just because Lando was his friend didn't mean he had that kind of permission from George.

"Daniel gave it to him. He invited me to be his guest for next weekend," she told her brother. None of this was making George any happier, and the expression on his face showed it. Amelia noticed it and sighed deeply.

"Oh, stop it. He's just trying to be nice," she said as she rolled her eyes.

"He likes you," George said, a little irritated.

"What? No, he doesn't. He's just a friend." Amelia was getting confused by what her brother was saying. No way Lando was into her. They just met.

"Lia, Lando has never invited a girl to the grid. He likes you. It's too obvious. I happen to know him quite well, you know?" George raised his eyebrows at his sister.

"You're talking bullshit. Why can't he invite me as a friend?" Amelia made it sound like she didn't believe him, but deep down her brother's words made her doubt.

"Forget about it, George. I'm going," she said after George wasn't giving her an answer. She stood up to walk out of the room to her room upstairs.

"But I don't want you to," she heard him say right before she walked out of the room. It made her angry sometimes, George being so protective. But she decided to ignore it for now and took a deep breath to calm herself down. He didn't decide what she could and couldn't do. She was going to see Lando, whether George liked it or not.