𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞.

REAL LIFE

They went from Christmas to New Years Eve in the blink of an eye

They went from Christmas to New Years Eve in the blink of an eye. For the past five days, Lando and Amelia have enjoyed Dubai with their closest friends and family. Lando was found on the golf course with Max, Tom, and some other friends almost every day. Sometimes Amelia joined them. Other times she went shopping with her friends at the malls. She had her doubts at first about going, especially with the move to Monaco around the corner. But she was glad they went to relax one more time before the seasons started.

It was December 31st. In their hotel room, Lando and Amelia both got ready for their New Years party for tonight. They would go to a club and have nothing but fun tonight. Lando was getting dressed in their bedroom as Amelia stood in the bathroom, doing her makeup.

"Babe?" Lando walks into the bathroom and stands still in the doorframe as he fastens his watch around his wrist. "Are you almost done?" He looks down at the strap of his watch. When it's finally in place, he looks up and looks in amazement at his girlfriend. She looked gorgeous as always. The black glittery cocktail dress she was wearing suited perfectly around her petite body, and her straightened hair hung loosely around her face.

Amelia puts her mascara down and looks at him. She thought he looked so handsome right now. His black button-up shirt and white jeans looked so good on him. He had unbuttoned the upper buttons of the shirt, so his chest became party visible to her. He hadn't shaved, allowing the few hairs he could grow on his chin to become visible. He didn't have his clean-shaven babyface anymore, and she didn't mind that at all.

"Yeah, I'm ready," she says as she closes her beauty bag. She walks over to him and fixes the collar of his shirt before looking him in the eyes.

"You look good," she says softly to him. He doesn't say anything back. His eyes switch between hers and her lips as he bites on the inside of his lip.

"You too," he whispers and leans closer to her. Just when he's about to kiss her, a couple of knocks are heard on the door.

"Goddammit," he scolds under his breath and walks away from Amelia, leaving her behind chuckling. After he opens the door, Max and Tom walk inside the room.

"Are the lovers ready?" Max grins and takes place on the couch. Lando gives him a killing look before walking up to the dresser to grab his phone from it. Amelia walks into the room with a purse hanging on her shoulder. She walks over to Lando and stands next to him.

"Ahw, would you look at that. The couple is wearing matching outfits," Tom says with a squeaky voice. Lando rolls his eyes and decides to ignore his friend's comments. He slides his arm around Amelia's waist and looks at her.

"Are you ready to go?" He asks her, ignoring the two boys on the couch. She nods at him, and they walk out of the room with Max and Tom running after them like little children.