10.

DELANO POV

Staring at Ryan. He wasn't looking at me but he was looking at his fingers. I wasn't sure where to take him. If I take him to my home... Bria will just be annoying.

I sighed turning the car around and going back to work. I'll just call bros and say I'm working late. "Hungry?".

Ryan didn't say anything.

Pulling into the parking lot "we can stay here until your mom calls". Again nothing. I understood though. We both walked into my office. He took the same seat he sat in that day gia brought him here.

Three hours later...

Gia finally called me to pick her up . Ryan was sleeping on my desk. Nudging him a little he groaned "come on your mom is ready". He stretched but followed me out. He slept the car ride to the hospital.

Seeing Gia for the second time since this happened and her face was swollen. Her lip had a cut on it.  She ran to the car and saw Ryan sleeping.

"Thanks Delano! I'm so sorry you had to see what happened" she said.

"Gia don't..." I said.

She looked away from me "I'm sorry".

"You have nothing to be sorry about" I said. She gave me a small smile... she got in and put Ryan on her lap. He didn't wake up but instead got comfortable. She held him tight as I drove.

"I can't go back to my place" she said.

"So where am I taking you?" I asked.

She shrugged "I guess a hotel... Ryan would love that".

Shaking my head "how about you stay at my summer house until you feel that you can go back home?".

"Delano you helped enough" she said.

"I know but you'll be wasting money on a hotel. Just let me take you to the summer home and see if you will like it..." I said.

She but her lip a little "how far is it?".

"It's about thirty minutes away. Don't worry about work. I'll have you work from home for a while" I said.

She smiled "Delano I don't know what to say... you don't have to do this. Plus, I don't want bria breathing down my neck".

Making a U turn "don't worry about bria".

//

BRIA POV

Aiden was always careless. How in the hell did he get caught already? Now my plan is ruined. Dumbass he is. And who knew Ryan was a fighter.

And where is Delano?. He left work hours ago. He better not be with Gia!.

My phone rang just when that thought came into my mind "hey, I'm still at work doing inventory. Damn people just showed up".

"Inventory this late?" I asked.

"Yup this is what happens when people are not on time. But claim their truck broke down before" he said.

"Oh okay" I said.

"But I'll be home soon" he said.

Ending the call... my mom came from out the bathroom. "So where Delano?".

"Doing inventory" I said.

"Oh okay, man has to work..." she said.

"Right... I feel like I'm losing my man to someone else. And I'm trying to stop it but it's not working" I said.

My mom took a seat next to me "explain".

"Ever since I saw Gia and Delano talking and saw how Gia was touching his arm... my radar went off. Then he was taking her to work for a couple of days cause her car was in the shop. I sent her crazy one night stand to keep her busy but that foiled. He's in jail as we speak" I said.

My mom covered her mouth "damn what he do?".

"Attempted rape and assault" I said.

My mom shook her head "what's plan B?".

I shrugged "no idea! But with this going on I wouldn't be surprised Delano extends himself as usual".

"Bria I don't think you have much to worry about. Play Gia at her own game. Don't let some poor bitch take your prize" my mom said.

//

GIA POV

Delano was doing so much for me. It felt weird. He didn't have to go all out for me. A hotel would've been fine. But I know for sure I can't go back home. Not until I heal up a bit and Aiden is in jail.

"Here we are" Delano said.

Turning to look out the window "wow! It's nice".

He smiled "thanks, well let me give you the tour". We got out and Ryan woke up and his eyes widened "where are we?".

"This will be where you will be staying for a while" Delano answered . He opened the door and the house was a one floor four bedroom home. The kitchen was huge along with every room in here.

"I don't know what to say..." I said. Ryan went to a room and laid on the bed.. poor thing had one hell of a night. Closing the door...

Delano turned to me "you don't have to say anything. Just stay here".

"Again I'm sorry you had to see that.. and my face looking like this" I said.

"Don't be sorry and for the record you still look as beautiful as you did then ... now" he said. There goes that awkward feeling. I smiled "yeah but I'm tired so".

He nodded "yeah let me get out of here. You have my number so don't be afraid to use it if you need anything".

I nodded "sure".

He walked out the door and I locked it turning in the security alarm. Releasing a deep breath I went to join Ryan.