23.

***TRIGGER WARNING***

AIDAN POV

Finally I was able to get out of jail. Thanks to Bria who bailed me out. She owed me one anyway.

Maybe going after Gia I needed a better plan. She grew a backbone and that little boy is a fighter. Just like his daddy. Damn seeing that makes me miss being a dad to him.

Gia and I were talking. She's a very attractive woman. We went on plenty of dates and also hung out. But Gia wasn't the type to just give up sex. I let her slide after a couple of weeks. But I have needs. I'm a man.

I got Gia to come hang out with me at my place. She wore this short tight mini dress. That right there was temptation. But it was also very humid that night.

We watched a movie and talked. But in all I needed sex... now! Pulling to me I started kissing her. She didn't move away. So maybe Gia was ready.

Moving my hand up her thigh she moved me off. I pulled back "what are you doing?".

"Aiden I'm not doing this" she said.

"Are you serious?!" I asked. She stood up and started getting her things to leave. That's when I snapped. I was tired of hearing "no". Sex is what I needed.

Grabbing Gia's arm and aggressively walking her to my room. Slamming the door shut and locking it. Pushing her onto the bed I took off my shirt. The panicked that was set on her face somewhat turned me on even more. She tried to fight me but once I wrapped my hand on her throat she just laid there.

Once I pushed myself inside of her.. she screamed. Positioning myself so I could cover her mouth. It occurred to me she's never had sex before. That's why she didn't want to have sex. But my god the tightness that was around my dick felt like heaven.

Trying my best not to cum too quick. I wanted to enjoy this as much as possible. After a good ten minutes I shot my load. Panting I got up pushing my hair back. Gia slowly sat up but she didn't look at me.

"That was amazing!" I said.

She blinked a few times but got up slowly and walked the best she could. Nothing said she got her things and walked out of my apartment.

If she had just had sex I wouldn't had to do that to her.

After all of that... Gia just completely shut down. She stopped speaking to me. But I didn't care I got what I wanted. Once Bria heard what happened she blamed Gia.

Bria and I went to a party together took some drugs and ended up sleeping together. I mean Bria is pretty and all but her pussy wasn't all that great. It was too loose. After having Gia that's all I wanted.

Now I didn't know Gia was pregnant. After a while she disappeared. Then I left. So I didn't know until years later when Bria told me. It is what it is.

My plan needs to be much better to get Gia where I want her. Under me!

//

DELANO POV

Emmalee stood there just staring at me embracing Gia. I wasn't sure what to say. But she smiled "oh my! Big bro is a player".

"Not really! Just found someone better" eyeing Gia.

"Does Bria know?" She asked.

"No not yet" I said.

She smirked "good luck... I didn't see anything".

Ryan looked up at her "yes you did". She shook her head "I'm out". Gia turned to me "are you ready to home Ryan?".

"Yes! Please!" He said.

In the car my hand was on her thigh. I wanted to be close to Gia. Ryan was in the back just looking out the window. This felt like a family to me. I've never knew it felt this way.

Picking up food so that way both Ryan and Gia can eat something....

Later that night we sat there in the couch... Gia seemed distracted.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked.

"Just the fact... in less then seven months I'll have two kids. Also that Bria doesn't know anything. Are you going to be here full time? Or are you going to keep going with Bria? I just need to know" she said.

I sighed "I want to be here full time. You make me happy. I have to break it to Bria gently. She had anger issues and I don't want her trying to come here causing you harm. Being a full time dad is all I want to be". She smiled "okay".

Hugging her so she could lay on her chest. I wanted to feel her. As close as I can get her. Gia is different. It's strange I've never noticed this before. It felt right.