32.

GIA POV

"Remember just don't worry about what happened a few days ago. Just focus on school" I told Ryan. He nodded "okay mom". He ran inside. I was about to walk back to my car when his teacher hailed me down.

"Ryan mom?" He called out. Mentally cussing her out cause I know this is about the other day. She ran over to me "can we talk?".

"Go ahead" I smiled.

"About the father child luncheon. We can't have strangers coming these events. What happened the other day is unacceptable" she said.

I nodded "it sure was. But the man that was here with Ryan is my fiancé. He basically calls himself Ryan's dad. Ryan looks at him as a father figure. Now that brat who started the commotion she's a little mental".

She nodded "oh okay. That makes more sense. Well then he's more than welcome to come to the luncheon. Thank you for clearing things up".

Rolling my eyes I got in the car and drove home.

Walking into my place I smelled Delano's scent. He had such a manly smell. Opening the bedroom door he was laying there watching tv. He smiled at me "hey".

Slowly crawling up to him "the teachers asked me about you. So I just lied and said you were my fiancé and that Bria is a mental patient". He laughed "wow".

"By the way I never formally thanked you for showing up for Ryan" I smirked.

"Oh really? What do you have in mind?" He asked.

Slipping my hands into his pants and tracing meaty with my fingers. He sucked in some air as I did that. Pulling meaty out... Delano smiled "show me what that mouth do".

Licking the tip before I went to work caused
Delano to moan. Sliding meaty inside my mouth and making it sloppy and messy. Delano's hands held my head and had me take all of him in causing me to gag.

"You like that don't you? Taking all of this big dick in your mouth" he said.

I moaned along with having meaty deep in my throat causing Delano to release himself right there causing me to choke. He laid there defeated "I've never had someone give me head like that before".

"My pleasure to assist you with that" I said.

//

DELANO POV

I felt free.

No more Bria. No more selfishness. No more being mean. My alarm went off and I got up seeing Gia next to me peacefully sleeping. A smile slowly crept into my face. Placing a small kiss on her cheek as I got up to leave.

After today Gia no longer works for me. She agreed that I'll take care of her and Ryan.

At work it was quiet. But a enjoyable silence.

No more of the take out lunches.

Gia had packed me cooked food for lunch. Let me tell you I couldn't wait to eat it. Life was good at the moment. Until Bria's mother stormed into my office "you ungrateful piece of shit".

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"Because my daughter came to me hyperventilating and crying that your dumped her and threw her out! Over a peasant that is Gia and her bastard son" she said.

Tapping my pen on my desk "let's watch language... but yes exactly why I broke up with her... but also because she's a heartless person. We don't want the same things in life. Actually Bria just wants money".

She wide eyed me "so what? She's a trophy wife. You come home from work and she's looking beautiful for you. That's all you need".

I laughed "wow, I don't need nor want that".

"Gia can't compare to my daughter! You'll see that and when you do... Bria won't take you back" she said.

"You're right that Bria can compare Gia. At least she can cook and clean. She loves kids. A great mother to her son. A very warm and sweet compassionate woman" I said.

Her mother pulled out her check book "fine how much will it cost you to go back to her?".

"Are you crazy? I don't need your money. Bria is free to be with whomever. I hope the next guy can handle her spending" I said.

As she walked out my office she turned to me "we aren't done with you yet. You'll see!". Slamming my door shut... all I could do is laugh. Bria and her mother are both crazy.