14.

Continued...

Pulling Gia into her room and closing the door. Attaching my lips onto hers again. I loved the way her lips felt on mine. She pulled back panting a bit. Tracing her lips with my thumb "we do this... there's two things".

She let her tongue lick my thumb. Then letting my thumb in her mouth as she sucked on it "what?".

That took any thought I had away. Moving my thumb from her grasp "you cannot tell anyone.
God forbid Bria finds out. Also, once we do this that's it".

She smirked "that's what they all say until they get a taste of Gia".

Pushing me onto bed she took off her shirt exposing her bra. Meaty was ready. He didn't need much to get up. Especially since Bria and I haven't had sex in a while.

She smiled "someone is ready". Her hand gazed the top of my pants making me groan. Flipping her over I couldn't help myself. I needed a taste of Gia. The thing I wasn't ready for was to be hypnotized by Gia.

All I wanted to do was to please her in anyway I could.

Wasting no time I open her legs just feeling how the hot it was. She smiled "what are you waiting for?".

Tearing her panties off I went to work letting my tongue cause the most intense pleasure. She threw her head back as she grabbed my hair. We knew Ryan is still in the house so we couldn't be as loud.

She grabbed a pillow putting it over her mouth as she let the orgasmic screams loose. After letting her release a few times I got up letting meaty loose. He sprung out free. Gia looked a little confused "wow didn't expect it to be that big".

I smiled "they all say that. Surprise" letting meaty jump a little. She gently grabbed meaty and let her mouth do the work. Bria didn't really like giving head too much.

But Gia definitely knew what she was doing. Her tongue did a trick which sent my knees getting weak. I held onto her for support. She pulled back smiling "you okay?".

I smiled "yeah get on the bed".

She laid down spread open waiting for me. Feeling around for a condom. I always had one one just in case Bria and I suddenly got frisky.

"Dammit I don't have a condom" I said.

Gia smiled "just pull out. You look like you've done that before".

I shrugged "i have".

She pulled me onto her kissing me. Letting meaty find his way to her. When she gasped a little I knew he found it. "Slow" she said.

I nodded.

Knowing the stretching feeling would subside once the pleasurable feeling came to. Her eyes rolled back a little.

You know I've never had hot, sweaty nasty sex before. Bria would always want it to be clean and not too much roughness. But Gia was different. The room started getting musky. Gia was a freak.

She whispered some nasty things in my ear as I thrusted inside of her. Making me want to go deeper and faster. Flipping me over she got on  top and took complete control. Holding her hips as she circled around meaty. Sitting up I wanted to go deeper.  The way her insides felt on meaty I've never felt before. It was addicting at this point.

She got up suddenly "hold on". Watching her walk to the dresser I couldn't help myself. Following behind her I stood there lifting her leg up letting me inside. She moaned as meaty glided right in as a puzzle piece.

The moment was hot. I had her arched back onto me as I thrusted as deep as I could. Her body shook with pleasure for the sixth time. That's when I released myself ... pulling out i let my seed drip. Our eyes looked dilated with intoxication.

Turning Gia around I kissed her one last time. As we both panted with exhaustion I held her there for a moment. Gia is definitely different.