5

You let out a soft yawn as you wake up from your deep sleep.

You slowly sit up in your hotel room bed and stretch your arms upwards as you adjust to the bright light in the room.

Grinning, you rest your head back on the pillow before reaching your hand over to grab the hotel phone sitting on the bedside table. You immediately lift the phone and dial the number for room service.

"Hi, I'd like to place an order for room service." You say before reaching into the bedside table drawer to get the menu from inside of it. "I'd like to order the French toast with glazed strawberries and whipped cream on top. I'd also like a nice, warm cup of hot coffee with some creamer." You state.

"Sure thing. What room number are you in?"

"Room 2B." you state.

"Alright. We'll have that up to your room in a few minutes. Is there anything else I can do for you?" the person on the phone asks.

"Uh, no thank you, that's all."

"Okay, I hope you're enjoying your stay at the Tilton Hotel." He says before hanging up the phone.

"Gee, thanks, yeah I am." You murmur into the phone after he hangs up before setting the phone back onto the dock as you reach for the remote sitting next to you on the bed. "Let's see what I can watch." You mumble before turning on the TV and flipping through the channels.

You tilt your head to the side before deciding to watch MTV in the meantime.

You've grown to learn a lot about the different television programs in different countries.

You also took multiple different language courses in university that helps with your job.

You have to admit, even though it tends to feel like your job is more about being nice and being able to keep your cool, there is a level of intellect that is necessary with your line of work.

You're certain that a lot of people wouldn't have as easy of a time learning multiple different languages but you're pretty damn good at it.

You lay back in the bed and watch the TV before hearing a knock on the door.

Slowly, you get out of bed before slipping on your robe to cover your pajamas as you make your way towards the door.

"Room service." They announce just as you make it to the door. You look through the peep hole of the bedroom door and see a man in a bellhop uniform before nodding your head as you open it. "Good morning, miss. Here is your French toast with strawberries and whipped cream and your cup of coffee." He says as you open the door a little wider for him to roll the cart he has into your room.

He has other guests' food on the cart as well.

You watch as he sets up a bed breakfast tray onto your bed, placing the tray with your food onto it. You give him a small smile and thank him as he makes his way out of your room.

"Enjoy your meal." He states as he leaves.

"Thank you." You say before stepping towards the vanity and going into your purse as you get a decent tip for him. "Please, don't forget your tip!" you say as you follow him out of the room.

"Oh!" he says, eyebrows lifting a little in shock. "Thank you, miss." He says as he gives a polite smile before taking the money from you as he slips it into a pocket of his uniform.