35

You're now sitting in your seat on the plane, listening to music for the remainder of the flight unless someone needs you.

Since you and Hoseok finished up in the bathroom, no one has rang for you to come over.

You're assuming it's because Hoseok told everyone not to bug you or something.

Smiling to yourself, you shift in your seat, body feeling really relaxed. Leaning back in your seat, you glance at the time on the screen in front of you. You have to get everyone prepared for the landing in a few minutes.

You quickly unplug your headphones when you realize this and sit up straight in your seat. You begin rolling your headphones up to fit properly in your carryon without getting tangled.

You get up and make your way towards the boys' side of the plane.

When you get in there, the atmosphere is different.

The boys, rather than joking around with you, grow quiet. Namjoon smiles up at you, Hoseok also smiles at you. The rest of the members, however, avoid eye contact with you.

You furrow your eyebrows before looking over at Hoseok.

He glances where you were looking before nodding his head and gesturing for you to step closer to him.

Once you do, he speaks up a little.

"Y/N! Everyone feels terrible about making you uncomfortable with that question they made me ask you earlier." He says, hinting to you what's going on and why everyone is acting strange all of a sudden. You raise your eyebrows when he says this.

"Oh!" you say before looking around at the other members. "You really should mind your business next time." You make eye contact with Taehyung.

Taehyung stares up at you, face resembling a puppy that's being scolded for peeing on the carpet.

"Sorry, Y/N." he mumbles before looking down, avoiding eye contact again. "We won't ask you questions like that anymore. We didn't think it would offend you." You smile softly at the way he's apologizing before looking over at the other members.

Namjoon remains silent, not playing along because he already knows the real story of events that happened earlier in the flight.

Hoseok remains quiet as well.

Jungkook, Jimin, Seokjin, and Yoongi look up at you, nodding their heads in agreeance to what Taehyung is saying.

"We're really sorry, Y/N." Seokjin says.

"We never ever want to disappoint ARMY. Ever. Especially not you since you've been so kind to us." Jungkook immediately says. Jimin nods.

"We never want to make ARMY uncomfortable. You're family to us." He says while looking up at you.

"You, along with others, are our form of comfort. The last thing we want to do is do anything to upset you." Yoongi chimes in. "I'm sorry."

You look at the four of them before looking up at Taehyung again.

"I'll forgive you all... but don't do something like that again." You say before looking over at Hoseok and giving him a wink when the other members aren't paying attention.

"We won't. Promise." Jimin says.

You smile softly as he says this before nodding.