32

Your eyes stare up in awe at Hoseok as you two breathe heavily after the kiss.

"That was incredible." You say as you stare up at him.

He merely nods his head while staring at you, speechless as well.

You press your lips together for a few seconds and stare innocently up at him. He licks his lips while staring down at yours before he slowly leans back down.

You watch as he hesitantly leans down to kiss you again.

Giving him a smile as he leans in, you silently give consent for another kiss.

He leans further down and you do the same before your lips are pressed together again.

You immediately wrap your arms around his neck and his hands rest on your hips as your lips move together. Letting out a content sigh on his lips, you slowly pull away from his lips and stare up at him.

He smiles widely down at you.

"I like doing that." He states.

You let out a soft laugh before nodding your head.

"I like it too." You say before biting onto your lower lip.

You two decide to let go of one another. Once you're both apart again, Hoseok reaches his hand down to hold onto yours. Intertwining your fingers in his, he leads the way towards some more of the gaming machines.

Once you're at the gaming machines, Hoseok decides to start up one of the games and smiles over at you.

"Have you ever played this one?" he asks while gesturing towards it. You glance at the top of the machine and see the title of it.

"Mortal Kombat?" you question before tilting your head to the side. "Yeah, I've played it before. I didn't think you were the type to play this though." You say.

Hoseok tilts his head to the side.

"Why? Because it's violent?" You nod.

"You seem like such a softy and I just can't picture you hurting anything... even if it is in a video game." You say while laughing.

He lets out a soft laugh before shrugging.

"Well, I'll take that as a compliment."

"It is a compliment! It means you're a sweetheart." You say while letting out a soft laugh. He nods his head before shaking his head.

"Well, for future reference, I do play video games like this." He says before reaching down for the controller that's on the machine. You nod your head and grab the other controller.

"You may play them... but are you any good at them, softy?" you tease. He lets out a soft laugh.

You two begin choosing your characters in the game before he speaks up.

"I guess you'll find out." He says before selecting his character. You continue scrolling through the characters before arching an eyebrow as you choose the one you've played as before.

You stare at the screen as the video game starts. Hoseok's smile disappears from his face as he stares up at the screen, ready to play.

As the game starts, the two of you begin using your thumbs to press multiple buttons, trying different special attacks against each other's characters. While you two play, you both remain quiet with the exception of a few noises here and there when your character is about to die.