41

"Y/N, is it okay if I ask for a Coke?" Taehyung questions while looking over at you. You nod your head and give him a small smile before reaching underneath the cart to get a can of Coke for him. Once you have it, you begin pouring it into the plastic cup before handing him the cup along with a napkin. He smiles at you. "Thank you."

"No problem. Do you want anything else?" you question and he shakes his head. You nod and then continue pushing the cart towards the members at the back, Yoongi and Hoseok.

You smile at the two and the two smile widely up at you.

"What do you two want to drink?" you ask while gesturing towards the cart.

"Sprite for me, baby." Hoseok says.

"Water for me, please." Yoongi states. You nod and start opening the can for the Sprite.

"Hey, Y/N?" Hoseok suddenly questions, causing you to glance at him while you pour his drink into the plastic cup.

"Yeah?"

"Is this the last flight with us for a while?" he questions. You shrug before handing him the plastic cup filled with the fizzy liquid.

"If my boss approves my time off, yes." You state. "If he tells me to hold off for one more flight, no. You'll be the first person to know, baby." You respond, causing Hoseok to smile and nod his head.

"Okay. I was wondering because I wanted to show you something on this flight if it is our last one together... you know, since we won't be able to see each other in person for a while." You nod your head as you continue pouring Yoongi's water into the plastic cup before handing it to him.

Yoongi thanks you before putting his headphones in to allow you to have a conversation with Hoseok without him making it awkward.

"What did you want to show me?" you question as you look over at him. He smiles widely up at you.

"Would you get in trouble for sitting with me for a few minutes?" he questions. You look behind you in the aisle at the area where the pilot is. You bite nervously onto your lower lip.

"Um... possibly?" you state, unsure of the answer. "If it's quick like less than five minutes probably not because that could be just a bathroom break."

"It'll take less time than that." He reassures. "Come sit with me." he scoots over in his seat and you nod before stepping into the area of his private seat. You sit down next to him and he immediately pulls out his laptop.

You watch as he starts signing onto his laptop before clicking into a folder on his drive. He then pulls out a pair of airpods and hands you one of his. You put it into your ear before scooting a little closer to him on his seat.

He then starts playing a familiar song.

Blue Side.

You smile as you realize that he started working on an extended version of the track with more lyrics. You continue listening to the song as his soothing voice echoes in your ear along with the calming melody in the background.

Nodding your head along to the song, you smile widely.

While you listen to the song, Hoseok stares over at you, silently judging your reaction to it. As you smile, he smiles to himself when he sees you enjoying it. He looks up at Namjoon, who's sitting at the other side of the aisle in front of Yoongi.