22

You're now waiting for the boys to get their luggage as you wait by the front of the plane.

The boys slowly start making their way off the plane one-by-one, each giving you a wave or smile as they walk off.

You give each of them a smile and wave at them as they leave.

Once Hoseok goes up to you, you can feel your palms getting sweaty. You're always so nervous to talk to him.

Biting onto your lower lip for a second, you look up at him as he makes his way towards you.

"It was nice seeing you, Hoseok." You say while smiling. "I'll see you again when I'm back on schedule to work." You say, a little hint of sadness in the tone of your voice as you say this.

You glance up at Hoseok and see that he's giving you a nervous look: one that you're not used to seeing on him.

He looks down for a few seconds, taking a deep breath before making eye contact with you once again.

This causes you to tilt your head to the side, already knowing he wants to tell you something.

"About that..." Hoseok mumbles.

Your heart sinks.

Did I do something wrong?

Is this their way of telling me they don't want me to be their stewardess anymore?

You panic internally as you stare at him, waiting for him to rip the band-aid off.

"I was hoping I could see you before then." He states.

What?

"What?" you ask.

He laughs softly at your response, nervously scratching the back of his neck.

"Um..." he says.

"Oh gosh, I didn't mean it in a bad way. I just thought you were going to tell me something else." You respond. His eyebrows lift as he looks over at you, a hopeful look in his eyes.

"Oh! Good." He says before softly laughing. You smile at his laugh and stare over at him, admiration present in your eyes. "What I meant is, I want to get to know you more. Would you be comfortable going on a date with me?" he questions.

You lift your eyebrows, cheeks immediately heating up as you grow shocked yet excited at the same time.

"A date?" you ask. He nods. You smile widely before nodding your head. "I'd like that." You respond.

His eyes widen as you say yes before he quickly shakes off his shocked expression, now sporting a happy one instead. He licks his lips and nods his head before taking his phone out of his pocket and gesturing to it.

"Cool. I'll text you and let you know when and where to meet me." he says.

You're about to agree before you realize.

Idols aren't allowed to be seen in public on dates.

I know we're in America but a lot of people here now know who BTS is.

"Wait," you start which causes him to pause. "How are we going to be able to go on a date when idols aren't supposed to date?"

He laughs softly.