59

"Y/N!" Jisoo greets as she walks into your apartment, smiling eagerly. She pulls you into a hug and you widen your eyes for a second before hugging her back. "How have you been? How are things with Hobi?" she immediately questions.

Oh... that...

You bite nervously onto your lower lip before shrugging your shoulders.

This causes Jisoo to pause, immediately eyeing you down with widened eyes.

"What happened?" she immediately questions.

You scratch the back of your neck as you avoid eye contact with her.

"I haven't seen him in a while..." you respond.

"How long exactly?" she questions.

"Can we talk about this after we talk about what I called you over here for?" you ask. She tilts her head to the side.

"I could've sworn you were going to talk to me about Hoseok..." she states before shrugging. "But sure, we can talk about that after you tell me what you want to tell me."

"So, you don't have to say yes." You immediately state, causing Jisoo to arch an eyebrow while staring over in your direction. "But... my therapist and I had an idea that we think is going to help me in the long run with my depression and anxiety without having to take medication."

"Okay..." she says, her tone raising towards the end of the word, indicating that she wants you to be more specific.

"Why do I feel like I'm about to propose or something?" you say before laughing and shaking your head.

"Um... I'm not sure but you better not be." She states while laughing.

"I'm not!" you say before taking a deep breath. You speak rapidly, wanting to get the asking part over with already. "Will you be my roommate?"

She remains quiet as she stares over at you. Eventually, she crosses her arms over her chest while eyeing you. After a few seconds, a wide smile finds its way onto her face and she eagerly nods.

"I've been wanting a roommate!!!" she exclaims before pulling you into another hug. "So, duh! Of course, I'll be your roommate!" You let out a sigh of relief before hugging her tightly.

Oh, thank goodness.

You pull away from the hug and nod your head.

"Alright, let's get planning then!" you say before stepping away from her, starting to walk towards your coffee table to get a pen and notebook. "First, we should decide whose apartment we're going to stay in, then we should probably figure out the rent situ-"

"Not so fast." Jisoo speaks up. "You said after I give you my answer, we'll talk about Hoseok. So, what the fuck happened?"

The smile drops from your face as you hear this. Biting onto your lower lip, you shrug one shoulder, letting out a soft sigh.

"I haven't talked to him in about six weeks." You state. She widens her eyes.

It's true. It's already been six weeks since the last time you saw him on that flight.

"Did he fucking ghost you?" she questions, eyes wide with anger as she stares over at you.

"I honestly don't know..." you mumble before shaking your head. "We were talking about getting a plan set up for us to date once the flights were done. He said he was going to talk to his manager about figuring out how we can see each other. He didn't give me any signs that indicated he didn't want to be together anymore... he even said he loved me the last time I saw him." You state.