45

"Y/N!" Jisoo exclaims as she rushes up to you. "How are you?"

"I'm good! How was your flight?"

"Exhausting. Yours?"

"Same." You say while letting out a soft sigh. You glance around before pointing towards the area where you two need to go to exit the airport. "Not as exhausting as this break is going to be. I don't have any food at home, I probably have dust everywhere because I haven't been back since that tour started, and I have a shit ton of laundry to do."

"Well, that's what I'm here for." She states. "Besides, the same all probably goes for me." she says while laughing.

"I know. I'm just glad your apartment building is two blocks away from where mine is." You state. "Oh, before I forget, can you take a picture of me really quick?" you question, pausing in front of one of the stores at the airport. She furrows her eyebrows.

"Uh... sure?" she questions before taking your phone as you hand it to her. She snaps a quick picture of you while you smile before handing you the phone again. "Why exactly do you need a picture?"

"I promised him I'd send one." You state. "He wanted to FaceTime when I landed but clearly not a good idea. So, this is the alternative."

"Ah, okay that makes so much more sense." She says before you two continue walking. She leads the way while you quickly send the picture to Hoseok. Once it's sent, you tuck your phone away into your pocket.

You two get a cab and get inside to head to your apartments.

"So, here's the game plan. We probably should get our laundry done and clean up so our apartments are safe to live in again." You say before letting out a soft laugh.

"Then we stock up on groceries so we don't starve to death." She responds before letting out a soft laugh. You nod in agreement before glancing out the window of the cab to see the familiar city that you always come back to.

Smiling softly, you let out a content sigh before Jisoo speaks up again.

"Man, I always forget how quiet it is here compared to all of the other places we've been to." She states.

The cab eventually gets to your apartment building and you glance over at Jisoo.

"Just let me know when you finish your errands and maybe we can get a meal or something at one of the restaurants to adjust to being at home." You state before smiling softly.

"Sounds good! Man, it's going to be so nice sleeping in my actual bed tonight." She states.

"Same here. I've missed my apartment." You respond before getting out of the cab. Grabbing your belongings from the trunk of the cab, you give a wave to Jisoo. "Let me know when you get to your place." You remind her. She gives a thumbs up and waves before the cab drives off.

You glance up at your apartment building and softly smile to yourself. You make your way into the building before seeing one of your neighbors.

"Hey Y/N! How have you been?" Mark asks as he smiles over at you. You smile back before shrugging.

"Pretty tired. I've been travelling all of the US on my flights." You state. "How about you? How's Yejun doing?" you question.

"She's great! She just started kindergarten last week." He states. "It's crazy just how fast your kids grow up." He says while laughing. You merely nod your head, not really sure how else to respond since you don't have any children.