43

You're now staring down at your phone while standing in the airport.

The boys have already left to go to their hotel and the pilot is already waiting in line at one of the coffee shops in the airport. You're the only one still standing by the gate where the boys left.

No other passengers have shown up at this gate for the next flight yet.

Biting onto your lower lip, you stare down at your phone before mustering enough courage to call your boss.

One ring.

Two rings.

"Hello?" you hear on the other end.

"Hello sir, it's Y/N." You say while anxiously biting onto your lip.

"Hi Y/N." your boss says on the other side of the line. "How are you doing?"

"I'm doing well. How are you?" You hear him chuckle on the other side of the line.

"I'm doing fine. I do have to admit though, I was pretty worried when Big Hit gave me a call about an obsessed fan issue going on." He says before speaking again. "My first question is: are you safe and okay?" he questions. This causes you to smile softly.

"Yes, sir. I'm okay." You respond before shrugging your shoulders. "I'm so sorry about the inconvenience of this whole situation."

You hear a laugh on the other line.

"Y/N, we knew what we were getting involved with when we agreed to be the airline in charge of getting BTS around." He states before letting out a soft sigh. "The only thing we didn't expect was that our employees would also be getting harassed. We are terribly sorry if any of those crazy fans traumatized you."

You let out a soft sigh.

"I'm not traumatized. I just want the boys and me to be safe and well-protected."

"Based on what Big Hit told me, the best solution for the meantime is to let you take your few weeks off to go back home and relax so you aren't at risk of being in danger." He says before speaking again. "That being said, they're still determining how long to do this for." You nod and your heart sinks. You were hoping they had already decided on that part so you could at least count down the weeks.

"Okay." You say quietly.

"We're going to get you on the next available flight back to Korea so you can head home." You nod your head. "I'll send your boarding pass to your work email so be on the lookout for that. Do you have any concerns or questions about this situation?"

"Will I continue being their flight attendant once this situation dies down?" Your boss grows quiet on the other side of the phone. You hear him letting out a soft sigh which makes your heart sink further into your chest.

That's a no.

"I'm assuming you still can and Big Hit is optimistic about it as well. However, I can't give a definite answer." He responds. "Let's just say, as of right now, the likelihood of you still being their attendant after this is about 75%."

Better odds than you thought.

This relieves you slightly.

"Okay. Thank you for giving me an estimate, sir." You say before speaking again. "What time is my flight home?"

"In about an hour."

"Sounds good. Thank you."

"You're welcome, Y/N. Again, I am so sorry about this whole situation. If there is any way we can compensate you for the trauma that this has caused, please let me know."