33

It's been about a month and a half of you and Hoseok going on dates. You two are starting to get serious.

"Good morning, Y/N!" Jimin says as he smiles up at you while giving you an eager wave.

You wave back, ready to greet him until the next member is already approaching as Jimin boards the plane.

"Morning!" Taehyung says while giving you a polite bow.

As you stand and greet each member, each of them rushes past you without giving you a chance to say hi back to them. This causes you to furrow your eyebrows until you see Hoseok approaching.

He smiles widely at you.

"Sorry about that, they wanted to rush so we could have more time to talk before the flight." He says before laughing and scratching the back of his neck.

"Ah, I thought they were acting weird." You say before letting out a soft laugh.

He glances back at the airport to make sure no one is looking into the tunnel that leads to the plane. You examine his movements, tilting your head to the side as you grow curious about the way he's acting.

Right when you're about to question what he's doing, he eagerly leans in, a smile on his face. You widen your eyes until you realize that he's leaning in for a kiss.

His lips press to yours gently as you hear the sound of a few members watching from inside the plane, cheering Hoseok on as he kisses you.

You let out a soft laugh against his lips before you follow Hoseok's lead and kiss back.

Once you kiss back, Hoseok pulls back from the kiss and smiles down at you, eyes sparkling.

Hoseok and you turn to the members who are standing there, cheering him on.

As you two do, you see Jimin and Jungkook staring at the two of you. Once they realize you're looking at them, they rush onto the plane, practically running towards their seats. You let out a soft laugh and roll your eyes as you look over at them. Hoseok shakes his head before looking back at you.

"Now that we're alone, did you sleep well?" he asks while staring down at you. You nod and he smiles. "You look cute today." He says.

You smile up at him before grinning as you reach your hand up to comb your fingers through his messy, light brown hair. He grins as you do this.

"You look a little sleepy still." You say. He makes a face before shaking his head.

"No, I'm not sleepy. Just calm." He says before nodding his head towards the plane. "We should probably board so we're not late." You widen your eyes as you realize the effect he has on you. You almost forgot how to do your own job.

"Right." You say before letting out a soft laugh. You gesture for him to go in first.

He's dressed in a black hoodie, blue jeans, and he's holding a black beanie in his hand. He drags his luggage behind him as he enters the plane before arriving at his seat. He gives Jimin and Jungkook a death glare, pointing two of his fingers at his eyes before pointing them in their direction. Jungkook and Jimin merely laugh before looking at each other.

As you enter the plane, you see this interaction.

Jungkook and Jimin pretend to be you and Hoseok. Jungkook wraps his arms around Jimin's waist while Jimin wraps his arms around Jungkook's neck. The two give each other air kisses while making ridiculous faces. You roll your eyes, smiling before adjusting your work uniform.