12

You're now waiting in your seat, occasionally glancing at the boys from the angle you're sitting at.

As you go to lean over and look at them, one of them pushes the button.

You unbuckle your seatbelt and make your way towards where the button came from.

Once you make your way towards the members, you see Yoongi staring up at you.

"Hey Yoongi, what's up?" you question.

"Y/N, would it be okay for you to get me a cup of black coffee?" he questions. You glance down at the screen on the back of the seat in front of him. On the screen, you see the route of the flight.

"Um... we only have about thirty minutes left in the flight." You say before looking away from the screen to look at Yoongi again. "Would you be able to finish it within those thirty minutes?"

This causes Yoongi to let out a soft laugh.

"I could finish it in five minutes if I needed to." He says, which causes you to smile before nodding your head.

"Alright, I'll go get you a cup." You say before making your way towards where the food and beverage cart is.

Once you get there, you heat up the coffee before starting to roll the cart towards where Yoongi is.

You stop where Yoongi is before pouring the black coffee into a cup before handing it to him.

"Careful, it's hot." You state.

He smiles up at you.

"Thank you." He says before blowing on the coffee for a bit before taking a sip of the drink. "Ah... I needed that."

You let out a soft laugh.

"How many cups of coffee do you drink a day?" you question. He shrugs his shoulders before glancing down at the cup while he thinks about it.

"Probably two or three." You lift your eyebrows.

"You're getting some rest at least, right? You don't want too much caffeine in your system." you state.

"Don't worry, Y/N. We make sure to rest." Namjoon interjects. "We just need a lot of coffee until we can relax. Some of our workdays are like 18 hours long so it's hard to stay awake sometimes."

You nod your head before glancing at the other members.

"Since that's the case, would any of you like a cup of coffee as well?" you hold up the coffee pot while looking at them.

A few of the members nod their heads, so you pour all of them a cup of coffee.

"Y/N, I've been meaning to ask you something, speaking of coffee." Jimin states.

What?

You tilt your head to the side.

"What did you need to ask me?"

"I've heard that a lot of flight attendants tell their friends and family not to order hot coffee or tea because the filters rarely get cleaned... is that true?"

You let out a soft laugh.

"On public flights, yes. Private flights like this get new filters every trip though." You state. "I guess the company doesn't want to risk upsetting huge celebrities but they don't mind re-using old filters for normal people." You say while shrugging your shoulders.