24

You and Hoseok are now cleaning up your table, putting the used napkins and utensils on the plate to make the job of clearing the table easier for the waiter.

Once you both finish doing this, Hoseok asks the waiter for the bill and gives him a $50 bill.

He begins getting up before making his way to your side of the table.

Once he gets there, he holds his hand out to you, smiling down at you as he helps you get up from your seat. You smile widely up at him as you fully stand up, adjusting the wristlet purse on your hand as you both make your way towards the exit.

The other security who had been sitting at other tables are now following closely behind you two as you walk towards the nearest park.

At the park, you glance down once you realize Hoseok hasn't let go of your hand yet.

You softly smile to yourself as you realize this before quickly looking away from your hand in his, not wanting him to think you're uncomfortable.

You slightly squeeze his hand which causes him to tighten his grip a little on your hand. You bite onto your lower lip.

The two of you begin walking along the curved pavement path. As you two walk, you look around and inhale the fresh air.

The air has the aroma of grass with a hint of the multiple flowers that are present in the park bushes. You close your eyes for a moment as you inhale the scent, savoring it.

While you do this, Hoseok glances over at you and smiles softly as he sees your shoulders releasing the stress that was being held in them while you take a deep breath.

He looks away before you open your eyes once more.

"So, Y/N, do you have a favorite book?" he questions.

You lift your eyebrows before looking over at him.

You remember that a while ago, while looking around on Twitter, ARMYs had pointed out that Hoseok admitted he likes girls who read a lot of books.

You take a second to think about the ones you've read recently, which wasn't many books.

Once you think, you shrug your shoulders.

"You're going to think I'm joking," you start. "But I'm not. I recently read 'Be a Work in Progress' and I really liked it." You state.

Hoseok immediately smiles.

"Ah, John Cena's new book. Are you just saying that because you know he loves me?" he lets out a soft laugh. You immediately shake your head.

"No! I like reading self-love books. It helps when I'm alone." You say.

Hoseok tilts his head to the side as he hears you say this. After a few seconds of staring at you, he gives you a wide smile before nodding his head.

"I'm glad that you're reading self-love books to teach yourself ways to love yourself." He says while giving your hand a gentle squeeze.

You smile over at him.

"What's your favorite movie, Hoseok?" you ask.

He takes a second to think before nodding his head.

"I like the movie called 'Taegukgi.'" You tilt your head to the side before starting to think.

"I don't think I've ever seen that one." You state.