Chapter forty-one One step closer?

Louis POV
Oh my gosh, my poor babies have been kidnapped, and it's all my fault because I asked them to go to the store for me and that's how they got kidnapped, and now they are in danger and it's all my damn fault, I can't believe this happened. Now the police are looking for them. Me, Zayn, Liam, and all the kids are in two different cars searching for our kids. It's so hard, I just want them in my arms and safe already.
We already cancelled the concert tonight, and everyone got tickets and backstage passes for a concert we are doing here in two days, we can't perform without Niall especially not when him, Maddie, and Lexi are in danger.

" bubba does you think we find NiNi, Lexi, and Maddie? They be okay?" Asked Carley softly to Louis

" of courses we will find them, and they will be okay, I promise" Louis said softly, he has Nicky, Carley, Lilly, and Carson with him. Zayn is with Liam, Cameron, Samantha, and harry.

" I hope so" Carley said softly

So Louis is on one side of town looking for them while zayn is on the other. The police and surrounding neighbors are also looking.

" bubba we should go the grocery store, where they were last at? Maybe someone saw something?" Carson asked softly, him being a little older, he understands more of what is going on than the three little ones.

" I already asked a few people, but we can try again" Louis said and turns the car around, it's worth a shot.

" maybe someone that wasn't there early like a worker who was on break or something saw them" Carson said

" you could be right, something like that could have happened" Louis said softly, he is glad that Carson is trying to help.

So it's about a fifteen minute drive to the grocery store, when they get there. Their are police and detectives there already talking to people, but Louis is going to go inside anyways. Plus the younger three need a bathroom break.

" bubba me hungry!" Nicky said whining

" me too" Carley adds with a whine

" me three" Lilly adds cutely

" alright, we will potty, get a snack and drink, and then head off okay?" Louis said nicely looking at the little ones.

The little one shake their heads yes, and Carson also nods.
So Louis takes Nicky and Lilly hands as Carson takes Carley hand. They start walking to the entrance.

" ma'am, we are doing everything we can to find these children, we thank you for your information, and will use it to find the missing children. I am glad your daughter is safe and was harmed" the police officer says to a lady.

" I'm sure it's the same person!" The lady said

" you could be right, thank you" the police officer says

The lady smiles slightly and walks inside with her a daughter around eight, a son around ten, and twins around four. Louis speeds up and catches up to the lady.

" hey excuse me, I heard you talking to the police officer, I'm Louis Tomlinson, and those missing children, one is my bandmate and his little sister, and the other is my little sister. Please can you tell me what you told him" Louis says softly

" I was telling him, that there was a guy in a van here, the day before yesterday, and my daughter she is eight, and was ahead of me, when that guy asked her if she wanted candy, she declined and screamed, the guy rushes to the van and takes off. I think it may be the same person who took your little sister, bandmate and his sister" the lady explains to Louis nicely

" were you able to see the man? Do you know what he looks like?" Asked Louis

" I know he has dirty blonde hair, that's it, my daughter saw him though" the lady said

" do you mind if I ask her?" Asked Louis

" go right ahead" the lady says nicely

" hey little one, my name is Louis Tomlinson from one direction, can you tell me what the guy in the van looked like?" Asked Louis softly

" can you sign my jacket? It's a one direction one? And he has dirty blonde hair and pale skin. He had brown eyes, and was wearing all black. Another guy was in the van, he had brown hair. The van was a yucky green color" the little girl explains softly

" thank you so much sweetheart, and of course ill sign your shirt. If you mommy gives me a phone number to call, I'll give you free concert tickets for two nights from now here, and you can get all our signatures on your jacket" Louis said nicely, he is thankful for the information and will repay in whatever way.

" mama please do give him your number your phone number, we can see them in concert!" The little girl says happily

" sure sweety pie, thank you for this, we couldn't afford tickets to the concert, little Annie just had stomach surgery two weeks ago" the mom says and adds " my number is 303-235-5432"

" thank you so much, and of course it is the less I can do, who would be attending the concert, I want to make sure I give you enough tickets" Louis said as he puts the number in his phone.

" ill leave the twins with their grandma, So me, Annie, my son, and oldest daughter, she is fifteen. So four." The mom says with a smile

" ill give ya a call tomorrow and get you those four tickets and backstage passes" Louis said with a smile and even takes a picture with the older son and Annie.

She hugs them goodbye and walks into the store, Louis takes the children to the bathroom to go potty. Louis takes them all to the family rest room as they have Carley and Lilly with them.

Once they go potty, he takes them to the juice isle and each one picks a juice, Carson asked for soda, usually Louis would say no, but today he made an exception, and let him get a soda, Louis got one too. Then they went to the snack isle and each kid picks out a snack, they go into a line and pay, and leave the store. They all get in the car. Louis and Carson buckle up all three in their car seats, and open their snacks and juice. Since Louis took the smaller car, Carson gets to sit in passenger seat, something he usually doesn't get to do, as he is only eleven and they drive off to keep looking.

(With Niall, Maddie, and Lexi)

" NiNi who are those mean people? They hurt me" Maddie whimpers to Niall, as he holds both girls.

The uncle and his friend has locked them in a room, where they have access to a bathroom, there is also a bed, with blankets and pillows. And a couple toys.

" that's my and Lexi nasty mean uncle. He is mean and a bad man. He escape from jail, and was able to find us, he used to beat us, but he kind of took care of us, he wants us to be his children so he can get money from the government for taking care of us." Niall explains softly to Maddie

" well I hate him, he hurt us. You think Louis come and find us?" Asked Maddie worried

" I'm sure he'll come and find us and save us. I bet he and the other boys are looking right now and even police" Niall says softly

" I hope they come soon" Maddie said softly

" me too bug, me too" Niall said softly

He lays the girls down on the bed, with one on each side of him, Lexi is already asleep. And covers them up, once he is for sure that Maddie is asleep, he takes out his phone and texts Louis.

Niall to Louis in text

I don't know where me and the girls are, but I do know who took us. His name is Lance Mackenzie-Horan, he's our uncle who tried to take custody of me and Lexi, the one who beat us. He escape from jail and from us. Please help us, I don't know where we are at, but it's a house I know, but not the house he used to live in.

Niall sends the text and hides his phone in his pocket and tries to sleep some.