Chapter Forty-Six Carley and Nicholas are Terrors

It's been about five days, and Niall, Lexie, and Madison are back home, they decided to get a hotel for everyone to stay at, while they get better, instead of living on the bus, since they are in this city and surrounding cities, for the next two weeks.

Niall, Lexie, and Madison are all on inhalers for breathing, because they had many hits to their lungs, when abused, so they are having troubles breathing, so they have to use the inhaler when they are out of breathe.
Lexie arm is in a cast, for another four weeks.
Madison is in a cast on her left leg for three more weeks. She also has crutches.
Niall is on crutches, and has a cast from his foot to knee on his right leg.
Lexie has to be monitored, her lungs collapsed, so she has breathing treatments now.
One of Niall's lung collapsed, but since he is older, it was able to be fixed easily, and he doesn't need any breathing treatments.
Niall, Madison, and Lexie are all on Concussion medicine, they all had a concussion, mild but still had one, so they have medicine for it.

This is Niall first concert since the accident. And he is pumped.

Louis got a babysitter for Nick and Carley, as they have been Terrors for Zayn and Louis today. Lilly will also be staying, since she's little, and it's better if they aren't backstage.
Carson and Madison wanted to stay as well, and watch a movie, so Louis and Zayn let them.

Lexie doesn't want to be away from Louis or Niall right now, so she'll go backstage with Cameron and Samantha, who will watch her, they wanted to come too.

" bye Carley, Nick, Maddy, Lilly, and Carson. Be good for Erin, i don't want any bad reports" Louis said and hugs all the kids, Erin is a family friend of Louis, so he trust her, and she has her little sister Emily with her.

" bye!" Carley, Nick, Lilly, and Madison say and hug Louis. Then they hug Zayn, also Niall, Liam, Harry, Cameron, Samantha, and Lexie.

" bye my wonderful kids" Zayn said with a chuckle.

" Lexie, do you have your backpack with toys and coloring stuff?" Asked Niall as they leave the hotel room.

" yes bubba, I have it all" Lexie said with a soft
Smile.

" that's my baby sister" Niall says and picks up Lexie.

They head to their rented limo. Everyone gets in and heads to the Venue.

" now Sam, Cameron, you will be in charge of and watching Lexie, but I don't want to hear you were misbehaving by Paul or anyone understand? You need to behave as well as Lexie. And if she needs to go to the bathroom or want a snack, Sam I want you to go with her understand? She is to not go alone. You three are welcome to have some snacks and drinks" Zayn explains nice but sternly to Samantha and Cameron.

" yes sir I understand, you don't have to worry, we will be good and take care of Lexie" Cameron said nicely

" yes sir" Samantha adds

" good, that's what I want to hear" Zayn said

Around a thirty minute drive, they make it to where their concert is at.
They all get out the limo and walk inside.
The boys do a rehearsal and sound check.
They drop Cameron, Samantha, and Lexie off at the dressing room.

And then all rush on stage.

Harry runs on stage and does a flip. Louis and Zayn run on stage. Liam jumps off something, and Niall appears from a dark corner.
The crowd goes wild.

" we are so glad to be here! How is everyone doing tonight?" Liam yells into the microphone

You hear a variety of answers.

" we also have our favorite Irish band mate back!" Harry says and the crowd cheers

" we will start with "Story of My Life"" Louis says and they start the singing.