Chapter Forty-Two Escape?

It's been three weeks now, since anyone has seen and heard from Niall, Maddie, and Lexi.
Harry, Liam, Louis, and Zayn had to continue on with their tour without Niall, and all the siblings still stayed.
Every night, the boys still hope they will get back here safely.
They know who took Maddie, Lexi, and Niall, Lance their uncle, however, he is on the run from the law for kidnapping and running away from jail and hasn't had a stable address in years, so he could potentially be anywhere.

Little did they know, that they are still in the same city, they went missing in. The uncle changed his name and their names to get checks from the government stating he is taking care of them.
They get beat regularly, however he does feed them, and let them watch some tv but only cartoons and some toys.

" bubba When Maddie come home? With NiNi and Lexi?" Asked Nicky hopeful

" buddy, I honestly don't know, they'll come home, I just don't know when yet buddy" Louis said and hugs his little brother. Everyone is taking this very hard, but Carley and Nicky especially because they don't really understand any of it.

" Louis, do you think they are still alive? And okay?" Asked Cameron softly after Nicky leaves the room.

" I'm sure they are still alive, there is no doubt in my mind, they are!" Louis said softly to Cameron, he knows they are alive.

" but how can you be so sure?" Cameron said softly

" because I just know it okay? I can feel it in my heart, they are alive and well. Plus if it's lance who has them, he wouldn't kill them, he just wants them for government money" Louis explains softly

" Gosh, I hope your right" Cameron said with a small smile.

" it will be okay buddy, they'll be back soon" Louis said softly

" I know" Cameron said

They had a concert tonight, it's a few cities down from where they were kid napped at, Every concert without Niall and the girls is hard. Each lad has picked up Niall's parts when singing. Each night, they explain the situation.

( With Niall, Maddie, and Lexi)

" girls we go to the store tonight, it's Friday, this time we are getting out of here. When we get inside, I want you girls to run to someone, hopefully a store worker okay? And tell them your names and that you need 911, I'll keep lance and Eric away alright?" Niall says softly to his little sisters.

" are you sure bubba? Last time we try run way, we get caught, and get beat" Lexi said sadly

" you sure you will be okay?" Maddie said softly

" ill be fine, I promise. This time it will work, I'm sure of it, don't you worry" Niall said softly hugging his sisters.

" but NiNi, member Lexi can barely walk, her leg is hurt member? And I don't know that I can help her cause my arm is maybe broken member?" Maddie said softly

" you can do it girls, you don't have to be too fast, but a little quick, it will be okay, we will go to the hospital after we get away" Niall said softly, truth is, not only have they been beat, they've been thrown and hit, so they may have broken something.

" okay bubba" Lexi said softly

" okay NiNi" Maddie said softly

Twenty minutes later, Lance comes downstairs.

" are you guys ready to get out and go to the store? And be on your best behavior?" Questions lance

" yes sir" the three of them say

" good, now what's the rule for going to the store?" Questions lance

" no running away" Lexi said softly

" don't say our names" Maddie said softly

" stay by you or Eric, and don't look at anyone. Be good" Niall says

" exactly, now lets go" Lance said

So Niall, Lexi, and Maddie follow him upstairs and into the car, and get in, Eric also gets in and they leave.

Once at the store, lance grabs Lexi and Maddie hands which they whine about, Maddie even hits him, so lance gives her the you better not do it again look.
Once in the store, lance lets go of their hands, and Eric grabs a shopping cart.
They head to the fruits and vegetable section of the store. When lance and Eric are looking at some Vegetables for dinner tonight, Niall gives the girls a look to go now.

Maddie grabs Lexi hand and they slowly slip away from Niall, lance, and Eric, and they fast walk to the workers, because they both are hurt and can't run.

" lance, they are gone!" Eric said as he turns around to see neither Maddie or Lexi there.

" look there, I see them! Get em!" Lance says as he tries to rush over there.

Niall tackles lance to the floor, the best he can, and trips Eric.
They both start trying to get up and end up punching and hitting Niall. He fights back.
People start looking.
A worker and an older man, rush over, and pull off Eric and lance from Niall. That's when he rushes away, in pain obviously.
Lance and Eric try to get away.

Niall sees Lexi and Maddie crying with a middle age worker, and a security guard, he rushes over. 

" those are my sisters, they got away from our kidnappers, I kind of fought with them, and these two people are holding them back, I think you may want to go over there" Niall says as Maddie and Lexi rush to him.

" I've called police, they are on their way, I also called an ambulance, your little sisters said they were hurt. I'll go over there, don't leave from here okay?" The guard says to Niall and the girls.

" yes sir, thank you" Niall says  with small smile hugging Maddie and Lexi.

The guard rushes away, Niall sits on the floor and holds Maddie and Lexi in his lap. One of the workers bring over some juice for the girls and a soda for Niall, they thank her.

It takes ten minutes for police and the ambulance to arrive. Once there, lance and Eric are arrested for kidnapping, abuse, and neglect.
Niall, Maddie, and Lexi get into the ambulance and they are driven off.

" NiNi we made it out, we be okay now?" Lexi said softly to Niall

" yes we will be okay now, we get to see Louis, and everyone else soon girls" Niall said with a small smile

" bubba! I get to see bubba!" Maddie said happily

" we get to see everyone" Lexi said with a smile

So once at the hospital, they are brought to a room to be checked out.
It turns out that Niall leg is broken in three places, Lexi has a fractured foot/ankle, and Maddie has a broken arm. And of course they have bruises everywhere, which they will put a special cream on them.