Chapter 34 Lexie first spanking and the little ones being naughty

Lexie POV
I was just playing with my new barbies I had gotten for Christmas when Carley, nick, and Lilly come in, oh great they are gonna mess up all my toys like they always do. I used to be closer to them but then they started being really mean to me so we really don't get along so much anymore. I like playing with NiNi or maddie better because they are nice to me and know how to play barbies right. Next thing you know it, my Barbie house I set up was knocked down by nick and Carley.

" hey I was playing with that!!! And you messed it up!!! You guys is jerks!!" I cried out as I try to fix it.

" oh look at the little baby crying over her house being destroyed awe poor thing!" laughed nick.

" shut up or I am going to tell!" I screamed to nick.

" awww look the baby is going to go and tell on us! Such a baby she is!" Carley remarked laughing.

" yeah baby baby!" Lilly said clapping her hands, she is just doing what Carley and nick do as they are older then her and she looks up to them.

" shut up!! You guys are big meanie jerk faces!!! Just leave me alone or else!!" I screamed.

" oh else what? You are going to go and tell your mommy and daddy on us? Oh wait you don't have any parents because you are a fucking orphan that's right! You don't have parents unlike us who have wonderful parents!" Carley said and nick pushes me. I start crying because of what they just said and did.

" yeah look at you!! No parents who love you! Only one brother and nothing else! And you are just an orphan and when Niall gets tired of you, he will send you away to a far away Orphanage where you will never get adopted!" Nick said. That's it a get mad I get up.

" shut up!!! That won't ever happen!! And I might now have parents but at least I have the worlds best brother who loves me and he loves me more then your parents and brothers could love you and thats all I need!" I screamed to them and I push nick and Carley hard to the floor and they hit their heads. And just my luck, zayn and Liam walk by.

" Alexandria Horan get you bottom in my room now and nose in the corner!" zayn yelled at me and I run to his room crying. Liam and zayn go and help Carley and nick up. Liam takes carley and nick into his arms and holds them, and tries to shush them. I hear the door open and in comes zayn.

" Alexandria what You did was so uncalled for and un nice! You never push anyone do you understand me? And for that you are getting a spanking!" zayn said stern to me as I cry and look at him.

" no no no me sorry I don't want a spanking! Please no zayn! Zaynie me sorry please don't spank me!" I begged to zayn.

" no Alexandria, you have to learn what you did was wrong and to not do it again! I know you haven't been spanked but not you will be! Now come over here now!" zayn said stern to me.

" no!" I said sassy.

" alexandria Horan now! Get over here, You have to the count of three" zayn said sternly.

" one" zayn said and I don't move.

" two" zayn said and I still don't move.

" three" zayn said and I still don't move.

" that's it!" zayn said and roughly grabbing me. He pulls down my pants and panties, oh no he doing it bare. I see him grab something off his dresser, wait he isn't using his hand, oh man this is going to hurt!

" zaynie no please I sorry I listen!" I cried out scarred.

" no too late for that" zayn said and with that I felt something hard and wooden spank my bottom. I scream out in pain, he is using his hairbrush. Smack smack smack smack. I scream and cry more, this really hurts. Smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack. I cry and scream it hurts so much and I just want him to stop. Smack smack smack smack smack. " Owwie!! Please stop" I scream out but he doesn't stop. He gives me five more of the hardest smacks. Smack smack smack smack smack. I scream and cry harder and I kick my legs.