Chapter 16 fighting

It was has only been 45 minutes since Cameron and Samantha have been home. Guess what through it's another call from the school.

Louis- hello

School- oh hello there is Madison Tomlinson and Carson styles guardians available to talk.

Louis- yes I am the brother of MadisonTomlinson

Harry- and I am the brother of Carson styles

School- okay well madison and Carson both got into a fight today at school

Louis- oh great

School- if you could come to school we would like to speak to your guys If that is okay

Louis- yes sir we will be right there

School- thank you

Louis explains to Liam and zayn what happened. Louis and Harry leave and go to the school. They go to the office, they shoot Carson and Samantha you are in big trouble looks and go to the principal office.

P- if you would take a sit

Both bits sit down.

P- well it seems that theses boys were picking on Madison and they hit her, so than she and Carson hit back. They were not the first to hit, but them and 4 other students go into a huge fist fight. And fighting here is very unacceptable

Louis- thank you and we understand completely and we are very sorry for their actions.

P- it's okay but they will be suspended for two days.

Louis- thank you so much

P- you are welcome

Louis- if I may ask though how is Carley Tomlinson and nicholas Malik

P- oh they are doing very Good, they are bright young first grader and have very polite and very wonderful children. I haven't heard one bad thing about them at all. They are getting along very well with the other children as well.

Louis- oh well that's very great and nice to hear. I am glad. Thank you

P- you are very welcome

Louis and Harry leave and grab Madisonand Carson by the bicep and to the car.

Louis- why in the bloody hell did you guys get into an fight.

Carson- okay well there's boys were picking on madison and they hit her. Once I saw that I then hit them and they start to do it back so we did too. They were being mean and bullying Madison So I help here. It was self defense.

Louis- is this true maddie

Madison- yes yes it is Louis and I am sorry.

Louis- okay but you know fighting is still never the answer and that was wrong to do it, no matter what happened.

Maddie/car- yes sir

Louis- you both will still be punished as well

Maddie/car- yes sir

Louis- to my room when we get home understood.

Maddie/car- yes sir and sorry

You can see madison and carson were very sorry. They were all teary and crying in the car. It broke Louis heart a little to see them that way, and he knew they were very sorry.

The rest of the car ride home was silent.

When they got home, Carson and Madisonrun to louis's room. They both sit in the corner and cry. Louis go to the kitchen and sits in the chair to think before he punishes them.