Chapter 29 Thanksgiving and hard times

Okay so I am gonna skip head a bit, it is thanksgiving, but the boys couldn't get off, soo they decide to take the kids to country buffet for thanksgiving because they do a thanksgiving meal, one problem though, they can't get Niall or lexie to come. The reason being is because Niall and lexie dad died on
thanksgiving just two years ago today, he was coming home from work, to their nice thanksgiving dinner but didn't make it home, something Niall and lexie hadn't told anyone is they lost their dad, mom, grandma, grandpa,and brother, ( well of course others but lets stick with this) all at different times, so certain things are hard for them, and well thanksgiving happens to be one of them.

" Niall and lexie come on, we have to go now!!" zayn said somewhat stern through the door in which the room lilly and Niall are in, zayn has been trying to get them for 20 minutes and they won't come.

" leave us alone!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go without us, you fudging jerk!!!!!!! Leave me and my little sister alone!!!" Niall screams through the door cuddling his little sister lexie in his arms with a picture of him, lexie, mom, dad, and Gregg the thanksgiving before their dad died.

" Niall James now, let's go!!! You are our family, both of you!! So you have to go because thanksgiving is about being with family, and we are your family!" zayn said opening the door and looks at lexie and Niall sadly.

" fuck you Zayn!!! And yeah it is, thats the reason we aren't going because we ain't got no real family, they all d-d-died!! You are our family, but you just don't get it, you have your parents and everyone! Zayn please" Niall said choking up and starts crying more along with lexie!

" Niall I don't care how upset you are but we don't curse!! And babe you have us our your family and we are your family! And yes I do get it Niall, but we all care about you and just want you to be happy!" zayn said picking lexie and Niall up, he forces them into nice clothes and changes them. He carries them out to the limo along with all the others. Niall and lexie fight zayn and cry soo hard and the whole way!

" daddy what's wrong with NiNi and lexie?" Lilly asked as she is only 4 and doesn't understand this whole thing at all!

" baby they are sad because something sad happened to them on thanksgiving." Louis explained trying to make it in a way that a 4 year old can understand!

" otay daddy, me gets it! That's sad!" Lilly said and then starts talking with the other kids.

" please don't make us go, just let us stay here please?" Niall begs

" no nialler you are both going and that's final!!" Louis stated. Niall and lexie pout and just look so sad. Niall is looking out the window when a car looks like it is about to hit them, and all the memories come back to Niall like a bullet. Niall freaks out and starts screaming and crying.

Flashback
Lexie is 6 and Niall is 17, while Gregg is 23. Lexie and Niall are setting the table, they set 10 setting places as only it is their mom and dad, both of them, Gregg, their moms dad and mom, their aunt and two cousin who are 13 and 8, as their other family could not make it, soo it's just them. After setting the table, Niall and lexie wait by the front door awaiting for their father to come straight through the doors any minute, but after 20 minutes they start to worry because he should have been home by now.....................,...
Thats when their mom got the call, and she had to tell them. They remember mom walking into the sitting room crying.
" mommy what's wrong?" asked little 6 year old lexie. Mom has the family who is there sit down. Mom looks at her three kids.
" well your father he he was in a car accident and he didn't make it, he died on impact and won't be here for thanksgiving." mom chocked out. Niall and lexie start crying as they can't believe it. Gregg got really upset and he of course blames Niall for it and he punch Niall but seconds later took it back. Mom, Gregg, Niall and lexie were a mess..........
END OF FLASH BACk.
For them thanksgiving would not be the same without their father, or now even without their mother and brother because they can't be here either. Their mom, dad, brother, and all their other family are having a nice thanksgiving in heaven while Niall and lexie don't want to have a nice thanksgiving ever again. Lexie starts crying harder because Niall is freaking out and it is scarring her. Zayn tries to calm down niall, while Louis is trying to calm down Lexie. And the car never did hit them but Niall thought it would. It took 10 minutes for them to calm down, which is when they got to county buffet. Everyone but Niall and lexie get out.

" Niall and lexie come on now!" Louis said trying to get them to come, which Niall and lexie Wont do. Louis takes lexie and zayn takes Niall and they forcefully carry Niall and lexie in who scream and cry the whole time. They all sit down, but lexie and Niall won't get up to get food.

" Niall James and Alexandria marie get your butts out now and get food or else!" zayn said stern to them.

" shut up and or else what? You aren't scary?" Niall and lexie stated and won't get up.

" or else I will give you a sore bottom, do you want a spanking?" zayn said annoyed as the others go and get food.

" yeah right, you aren't going to spank us! Just leave us the fuck alone why don't!" Niall scream and lexie nods scared like.

" that's it!!!!!!" zayn yell, he goes over and makes Niall stand up and he smacks his bottom as hard as he possibly could four times which is very hard, Niall starts crying, zayn just let's Niall as he makes him stand up and stay. Zayn was about to get lexie up.

" zaynie no please don't spank me, me never been spanked before!!!!! Zaynie me sorry!" lexie cries very scarred to get hit by zayn. Zayn knows she hasn't but knows she must learn, so he takes lexie and gives her four a tad hard ones to her bottom, she cries harder rubbing her bottom, but goes into zayn arms. Zayn cuddles her and Niall joins.

" me Sowwy zaynie!" they said in unison. Zayn forgives them. And finally zayn was able to get lexie and Niall to eat, when they got back everyone was sitting down and eating so they all joined in and had a very delicious thanksgiving dinner as a family.
After they were done eating, they all went to the bus and watched movies together the rest of the night with very small or little to no problems.

Hey guys so here is a thanksgiving chapter!!!! Soo sorry for the errors if there is any because if was hard to write as my eyes have been swollen since yesterday and only have gotten worst. Soo sorry for the mot updating soo much as I have school and so much stuff going on right now!! and is was planning to update some more of my stories as I have 3 or so stories chapters almost finished and was going to post as I am on thanksgiving break but with my swollen eyes it is kind of hard. I will try to post More soon but as my eyes are swollen it is hard and one i can hardly see out of as it is that swollen. But anyways enough about me and all that, I hope you like the chapter and have a wonderful and safe thanksgiving for all of my fans who celebrate it and have a wonderful day for all my fans who don't celebrate it. But have a wonderful day and you guys are just amazing and thank you!!! :)