Chapter Forty-Seven Plane Ride to America

Today, the boys board a plane, with their siblings, they are heading to the United States for a tour, and everyone is coming with them.
Five boys, and eight children on a plane for ten hours.

" do we have everything we will need? We will be gone longer than a month, so we need to make sure we have everything we need." Louis announces to everyone

And everyone nods, Zayn, Liam, and Louis check everyone suitcases to make sure they have everything.

" then let's go" Louis says, so everyone heads out and into the limo, and gets in.

They are having lunch with Louis family and with Liam family, as they are in the nearby towns.
Niall family had came last week to say bye, Zayn parents and sisters left yesterday, and Harry parents left a couple days ago.

They make it to Nandos, where they will be having lunch.

" my babies! Oh how I've missed you!" Louis mom says to Louis, Maddie, and Nick, and Lilly Louis daughter.

" we've missed you too mommy!" Maddie and Nick say

" I've missed ya too mom!" Louis said, " and my sisters oh how I've missed you" he says to his other siblings.

" hey Louis, can I talk to you for a minute?" Asked his mom.

" sure, in private?" Asked Louis

" yes please" his mom says

So Louis and his mom go outside the building, while everyone else waits for a table.

" I know you've already got Maddie and Nicky, but Daisy, she's been feeling really left out at home, I think she'd benefit from going with you too. She's been asking, I just didn't know what to tell her" his mom said

" what about Phoebe? How does she feel about this? Fizzy and Lottie? They were quiet upset when Maddie and Nicky joined me, how will they feel?" Asked Louis concerned.

" Fizzy and Lottie they will be fine. I asked them if they wanted to go and they said they were fine, but wanted to go to your concert in New York in about three weeks and I said yes. Plus they went to Florida with your guys father just over a month ago. Phoebe I think she'll be fine, she has gymnastics and soccer, and she going on a trip soon with Rosie for three days. Daisy was invited on that trip, but she doesn't want to go, I asked her why and she said she just doesn't want too and that she misses her big brother so much, I think she just wants quality time with you. I've both her a ticket for your flight, if you say yes." Their mom said, truth be told, she wishes that each of the girls could go with Louis at some point and she knows they will, heck she wishes that Nicky and Maddie would come home soon, but they love touring so much. Nicky isn't staying the whole time in the United States, when they go to the New York concert, he's going home with their mom, he's barely seven, that's a long time to be away from your mom.

" that's a great idea. I'd love to take Daisy with us, she love it. Maddie will be so happy. Maybe Lottie, Fizzy, and Phoebe can join us later on in the tour if they want. I don't mind having them. I miss her too" Louis said with a smile

" that's great son, thank you. I'll mention it again to the girls In a few days and see what they say, for now you'll have Daisy." Louis mom says with a smile

" I'm very glad she'll be able to join us, she'll have a lot of fun mom, I promise" Louis says

" I know she will. I love you son" Louis mom says

" I love you too mom" Louis says as they head inside.

Moments later, Samantha sees her mom, dad, and two older sisters walking in.