Chapter 31 harry going overboard part two

Zayn walks into the room.

" Niall bud, pants down and bend over the bed!" zayn says to Niall. Niall turns around with his tear stained face crying. He gives zayn the pleading please don't eyes.

" zaynie please? I I had to hit and fight Harry cause he spanked lilly to hard and then he smacks my sister in the face, that's abuse!!! That's all I could do!!! Harry was being an ass!!! Please don't spank me!" Niall begged and with that, Niall runs out the room and straight into Louis arms crying.

" okay Harry, I will deal with Niall after you. Pants and boxers down over the bed!" zayn says and Harry does as asked. " 65 bare with the strap and hot rub till it rubs off understand?" zayn said and Harry nods his head. Zayn starts spanking Harry with the strap. Smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack.Smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack.Smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack.Smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack.Smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack.Smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack.Smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack.Smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack. ( if that's not 65, pretend it is) Harry was a crying mess. Zayn comforts Harry for 10 minutes and puts hot rub on Harry bottom, making him cry more. Zayn pulls his boxers up but leaves his pants off and lays him down in bed and kisses his head goodnight. He leaves the room to go and find Niall. Zayn sees Niall cuddled up in Louis lap with Liam sitting next to them with Lilly and Lexie cuddled up in his lap.

" zayn before you say anything, don't spank niall with the belt! What he did was actually a good thing! He stood up for his sister and my daughter because they are helpless to Harry!! He helped them and he isnt getting the belt. Spank him with your hand only or don't spank him at all!!" Louis said.

" fine suck up!! I will spank him with my hand, though he deserves the belt!! Niall come here please?!!" zayn said as he sits down in the chair in that room. Niall goes over and zayn pulls down his pants and boxers and pulls Niall over his lap. Smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack.Smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack.Smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack.Smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack. He gave Niall thirty with his hand and then cuddles Niall. After he was done cuddling Niall, Niall goes back to Louis. Louis cuddles Niall while Liam cuddles Lilly and lexie. They all watch finding nemo but soon all fall asleep. Zayn goes and plays with nick and carley as he is bored and has nothing better to do!