Chapter forty-three They are Alive and Okay

They were playing a concert in London, it's about 8:00, Louis phone goes off.
They finish that song, and Louis rushes out, he's been taking calls during shows all the time, in hopes of a call about his babies.

Phone convo ( Louis picks up)

" hello?" Said  Louis

" is this Louis Tomlinson?" Asked the person

" yes it is, and who is this?" Asked Louis worried

" Doctor Jamie at Mary Adams pediatric hospital" the person says

" yes, I know of that place, what can I do for you?" Asked Louis as they are probably three or four hours from that hospital and that city.

" Niall and Alexandria Horan, Madison Tomlinson have been found, and are at the hospital as we speak, we need a guardian of them to come and sign papers and see them, they are beaten up pretty badly" the doctor says

" are you serious? They've been found? Like really? Ill be there as soon as I can, I'm in London right now, but I'll be there" Louis said almost crying, he has been waiting for those words to be said for almost four weeks now.

" thank you, we will see you soon" the doctor says

Louis hangs up and rushes to Liam, harry, and zayn.

" guys you need to finish the concert for me! I've got to go to Ireland, they found our babies!" Louis said to them, you can tell he is overwhelmed with excitement and happiness but also worried

" no fucking way? They are in Ireland? Seriously? Can't we all go?" Harry said softly

" Harry languages please, we have a concert, we can't just leave right in the middle of it" Louis said

" we can't do it without you, we are already missing Niall, can't we just postpone it until like two days? We need to go" Liam said softly

" Louis we only have three more songs, let's preform them, and then we are out" zayn said

" but they need us, our babies" Louis said softly

" we will be there soon, lets go and finish, come on?" Zayn said

" fine" Louis said softly

So the boys rush back on stage, apologize, and preform the last four songs.

After that, they say goodnight and rush off stage, they tell management and everyone they have to leave now. They gather up the kids into the car, and leave.
Louis takes a different car, he is taking a helicopter there, so he will be there fast.

Forty-five minutes later, he makes it to the hospital, gets out and runs inside.

" I'm here to see Alexandria and Niall Horan, and Madison Tomlinson" Louis said fast

" Madison and Alexandria haven't woken up yet, Niall wasn't asleep, you can go and see them now however" the nurse said and adds " room 913, for Niall, and room 950 for Madison and Alexandria"

" thank you so much" Louis said worried as he heard they haven't woken up and he didn't even know that they weren't awake, he gets in the elevator and goes to floor nine.

Once he gets to that floor, he gets out and rushes to their room.

And to his surprise Madison is now also awake, so is Niall.

" bubba Louis!" Madison said coughing, she's so happy to see her big brother.

" Maddy bug, how I missed you so much, how are you feeling baby?" Asked Louis softly " hi Niall buddy, how are you feeling?" He asks

" better now that I know I am safe, Niall was the bravest ever bubba! They move me to his room once I wake up" Madison said and just hugs Louis so happy to see him.

" I'm doing alright, I wish Lexie was awake. I'm surprised I didn't ever pass out. I'm so glad to see you Louis, it was horrible. Where is everyone else?" Niall asked softly

" that's good love" Louis said to Madison
" I wish she was too, but she'll wake up soon I know it. And I know bud, but I won't ever let that happen again okay? I promise. And everyone else is coming, they took a car so it will take a little longer" Louis says to Niall

" I believe you, and okay I want to see everyone" Niall said softly " I'm sorry I couldn't save us from the kidnapping I tried"

" it's okay Ni, don't worry it wasn't your fault and I know you did all you could, you all were so brave" Louis said softly as he now hugs Niall once Madison lets go.

" I believe you, I just wish I could have done more" Niall said softly and yawns.

" take a nap Nialler, you too Maddy bug, I'll wake you when the others get here" Louis said softly

They both nod, once they are both asleep, Louis goes to Lexie room.

" Lexie it's me Louis, your bubba Ni, is really worried about you and wants you to wake up, I do too, if you can hear me, please wake up bug" Louis said softly to a coma sleeping Lexie. He holds her hand.

An hour goes by, when Lexie heart monitor starts going crazy, she's waking up.
Only Louis is in the room with her, the others are with Niall and Madison.

" bubba?" A small voice calls out, just as doctor rush in.

The doctors start looking at her and checking to make sure she is okay.

" it's Louis baby, your bubba he's in another room, but you can see him soon. Right now it's just me Louis. How are you feeling?" Asked Louis softly, he's so happy that Lexie woke up.

" I'm hurting" Lexie said softly

The doctor give her pain medicines and check everything, and she seems to be doing good, her heart is good, lungs are good, kidneys are good. They keep her on oxygen just in case.

With another hour, they take Lexie to Niall and Madison room.

" bubba!" Lexie says with her mask still on to breathe

" Lexie baby, I'm so happy you are awake" Niall said and tries to get out of bed, but it's hard and hurts a bunch.

Louis puts Lexie into Niall bed, and he just lays there and cuddles her.

" once they come home in a few days, can we have Nandos for dinner? As celebration?" Asked Nicky with a smile

" sure of course we can, I'm sure Ni would like that" Louis said to his little brother

" I'd love that, and I can be back in the concert, I've missed it and you guys so much" Niall said and coughs some.

" after you get better you can play at concerts with us, it will be back to the way it was, us all together as a family.

" forever a 1D family" Carley said smiling

" always" Zayn adds and picks up his little  sister.

They all decide to watch some Tv for a while in the hospital room, before Zayn has to take everybody home, while Louis stays at the hospital.