Chapter 30 Harry going overboard part one

Okay so now it is like a week after thanksgiving about, it's like the beginning of December!

Okay soo, zayn, Louis, and Liam had to go and do some errands before they get back on the road, but they didn't Want to bring all the kids with them as it is too much. Soo they left Niall and Harry in charge of all the kids and they were given permission to spank the kids if need be.

Lilly, Carley, and nick were all taking a lap, as they needed too, Lexie and Madison had also fallen asleep as they were tired. Carson, Cameron, and Samantha were playing video games with Niall, and Harry was watching tv.

Lilly POV
I wake up with this wet feeling in her bed. She gets worried and realizes she had wet herself. She gets worried, cause when she used to wet herself or have an accident she would get a spanking or get hit, she was afraid that would happen. But what could she do. She starts gently crying.

Harry hears crying and gets up to go and see what happened. He walks in to see Lilly crying and a gross urine smell. Harry walks over to Lilly.

" lilly, what is that smell and why are You awake and crying?" Harry asked seeming a bit angry. Lilly gets scarred and worried so she goes away from Harry a little bit.

" me Sowwy haz, me me had an accident and make pee pee my bed, and and my pull up leak through cause me pee pee soo much, and me gets pee on bed. And that smell is pee. me Sowwy, it was an accident!" Lilly cries out scarred and worried like.

" Lillian grace tomlinson!!!! That was a naughty thing you did!!!! You are too big to be having accidents!!! And you got a drink when I said no didn't you!!!" Harry semi yells to Lilly, he roughly grabs Lilly and takes her to his room.

" yes sir, me Sowwy, me no mean do that. And yes me did me Sowwy!" Lilly cries out and tries to get out of Harry grip and can't.

" we'll you no what, for having an accident and disobeying me, I am spanking you!" Harry said Angry and Lilly nods scarred like. Harry takes Lilly over his lap, baring her bottom from her wet pull up and pants. He just starts spanking her little white bottom hard. He starts and her bottom starts turning pink, but that doesn't stop Harry he keeps going and harder sometimes, letting his angry get the best of him.
Harry spanks Lilly for two minutes with his hand making Lilly bottom a bright and dark red. Lilly is crying so hard. Harry throws Lilly on the bed.

" stay here and don't you dare move a muscle!" Harry threatens leaving as Lilly nods. Harry goes and grabs the paddle from the older boys room where it is kept. He comes back, Lilly sees it and cries harder looking really scarred.

" please harry, me Sowwy!!! No more spanks!!! Me Sowwy!" Lilly cries out but Harry ignores her cries and pleads. He takes her back over his lap and spanks her hard with the paddle. Her bottom is changing from bright red to dark red and starts to bruise and harry doesn't care, he keeps going. Lilly cries louder and let's out some screams. Niall runs in and he looks at what he sees horrific. He runs over and grabs Lilly gently, getting a hard slap from the paddle to his arm turning it red but he doesn't care as tears fill his eyes. Niall comforts Lilly, but he slaps Harry as hard as he can on the face, Harry grabs his face in pain and screams at Niall. He looks angry. Niall bolts out the room, he takes Lilly as locks himself and her in the bathroom with Harry banging on the door. Niall pulls out his phone and calls zayn crying with Lilly crying hard.

" hello? Niall is this you baby boy? Wait what's wrong? Why are you crying?" zayn asked concerned

" zaynie, Harry he he got mad at Lilly cause she made accident and wet her bed cause he pull up couldn't hold it all, and it got all over her bed and wet it, and she got a drink when Harry said no before nap time. But Harry he spanked her way too far and for having an accident, you don't do that. He spanked her for who knows how long with his hand and then he spanked her with the paddle, the freaking paddle, she is four zayn!!! And now Harry is acting crazy and mean, and I umm slapped him in the face, me Sowwy zaynie. But zaynie can you please come home and help?" Niall gently cries into the phone while cuddling a crying Lilly.

" shhh shhh nialler I will be right there, I am coming and don't worry Harry will be in a lot of Trouble when I get home okay?" zayn said calmly and starts heading home.

" yes sir" Niall mumbles hanging up and holding Lilly in his lap and then he is a scream and cry and he notices that scream and cry from somewhere.

" NiNi help me!!!!! Help me NiNi!!!! NiNi help!!!! Haz got me and and he he hit me in the face NiNi and it hurts!!!" screamed lexie as Harry holds her outside the door. Niall gets angry and holds a crying Lilly in his arms as he storms out the bathroom mad. He slaps harry face and takes lexie from Harry. Then he puts lexie and lilly who are crying behind him for protection and he punches Harry in the stomach.

" Harry fucking styles, you are the most awful and mean fucking person there is!!!!! I can't believe you who hit and Hurt two little girls who didn't do a damn thing!!!!!!! Now if you ever touch the girls again and hurt them, you will have to deal with me!!!!!! You hear me? Soo don't even lay a hand on them or touch them again!!!! You will never touch my sisters again!!!!! You fucking dougebag!!!!!" Niall screamed and spat in Harry face as he roughly pushes Harry to the floor. Harry gives Niall a glare and pushes Niall to the floor. Harry and Niall are screaming at each and hitting and punching each other. They are full on fighting now. Zayn walks in and screams at the boys to stop pulling them off each other and tells them
His room now and they obey. He picks up Lilly and lexie taking them to Louis and Liam and they cuddle the girls and try to make them stop crying.

Zayn POV
Gosh what am I going to do with those boys. Harry is most indeed getting a good ass spanking for what he did, and Niall needs to be spanked for fighting. Will I ever get through to the boys. I hope so. Well Niall is getting the belt and Harry the strap. Yeah that seems fair.

Zayn goes to get them and walks into his room to see Niall and Harry in separate corners. Niall is crying gently and Harry is sitting silently. They don't notice zayn come in.