Chapter 28 Lilly first spanking and naughty words

It has been two weeks since Niall got shot saving the girls and Louis adopted Lilly!!! Lilly knows the rules but doesn't always like to follow them much like the other kids!!!

Daddy I want juice now!!! Lilly demanded Louis

Lilly we do not demand daddy now ask nicely and I will get you some juice!!! Louis said a little stern to
Lilly

Daddy I said giving the fucking juice now!!!! Lilly screamed!!

Lilly that is a naughty word and you are being mean!!! You are getting a spanking!!! Louis said stern picking lilly up before she could protest!!

Daddy Noo please I am sorry!!! No
Spanks please!!!! Lilly begged Louis!!! Louis ignores and takes her to his room and places Lilly over his lap!!

Lilly for using a bad word and being mean to daddy, you are getting 20 spanks okay? Louis calmly to Lilly rubbing her back!!

Yes sir daddy me Sowwy!! Lilly said already whimpering because she knows she is getting her first spanking from Louis

Good girl lilly!! And Lilly where did you learn that word from? Louis nicely to Lilly

From Cameron, he used it when playing with Sam and Carson daddy!!! Lilly whimpering to louis!!

Okay baby, thank you!! Louis to Lilly as he starts spanking her!! Smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack Smack smack!! Lilly is crying by now!! So Louis pulls her up and cuddles her!!

Me Sowwy daddy!!! Lilly said sadly but cutely to Louis as she cries

It's okay baby girl, but don't use the word you said again because it is naughty okay? Louis to Lilly calmly as he cuddles her!!

Yes sir daddy I love you!! Can I go play? Lilly cutely to Louis

Okay baby!!! Louis said as he puts Lilly down and she runs off to play but is still is sniffling and crying some!!

Cameron Malik come here please!!! Louis screamed to Cameron!!! Cameron comes in worried!

Yes sir!!! Cameron said

Cameron so you cursed and taught Lilly a bad word and that is naughty!!! And you know you aren't suppose to curse!! Louis stern to Cameron

Yes sir, I know and I am sorry!!! I didnt know she was listening!! Cameron sadly to Louis

It's okay but come here!! Louis to Cameron!!

Yes sir!!! Cameron said!! Louis pulls cameron over his lap and gives him 25 hard smacks to his bottom!!! Cameron was lightly crying as Louis can hit hard sometimes!!

Sorry sir won't happen again!! Cameron sadly to Louis

It's okay buddy!! Hope not!! Louis to Cameron as he hugs him!! Then cameron leaves to go and play video games with sam and Carson!!! Louis goes to watch the with Harry and Liam!!

Hey guys I hope you liked it!!! Was it good? Did you like it? Got any ideas for what should happened next in this story or some of my others? And sooo soo sorry I haven't updated in a while been busy with school and all that!! But here you go!!! :)