Chapter 13 Secrets of Drinking, Nooo

Liam was in their room on the bus watching Toy Story 3 with Lexie. When Zayn walks in.

Zayn- Hey Liam can i talk to you

Liam- Sure, Be right back LexieBoo

Lexie- Okay LiLi see you soon

Zayn and Liam was out to the hallway of the bus. Zayn brings Liam close so no one can here them, so it can be a secret.

Liam- Whats Up

Zayn- Hey what do you say, that after everyone goes to sleep in about an hour or so, me and you have some drinks.

Liam- Zayn you know we cant and i cant.

Zayn- No Liam you can and it what me and you need most after all theses kids and having to punish them all, Please Liam.

Liam- Well i dont know and if we get caught oh no.

Zayn- we wont get caught Louis will be asleep, he will never know.

Liam- What about the kids.

Zayn- They will all be sleeping and we will be just fine. Come on and have some fun with me please.

Liam- Okay you got a deal, but i swear to God i hope you are Right.

Zayn- DOnt worry i am

Liam- OKay well i am going to finish my movie now

Zayn- Okay see you in a bit Liam

Liam- See ya

Zayn leaves to somewhere in the bus. Liam goes back and lays on the bed with Lexie to watch Toy Story 3, They both love that movie.

Lexie- What did Zeze want

Liam- Oh Nothing just to know if his hair looked good

Lexie- Of Course thats ZeZe for ya

Liam- Yes it is

Liam cuddles close to Lexie as they cuddle and watch the movie.

1 and a half hours later, it was 10. All the kids,Harry,Niall,and Louis were asleep. So Zayn and Liam sneak out of their room and into the kitchen. Zayn goes and grabs some Beer and Acohol from the hiding place in the kitchen no one would ever look, he just bought it now too long ago the same day. They start to drink.

Liam- God Damnit i forgot how good it was

Zayn- See i told you, good idea right

Liam- Yes it is, i am glad you talk me into it.

Zayn- See i am smart you know

Liam- Yeah sometimes

Zayn- Yeah

They keep drinking and even have a few smokes of cigrettes. They have been doing it for 45 minutes now, Samatha, Cameron, and Carley go to see what all the noise is and for a drink, when they see that and gasp.

Cameron- Shhh be quiet

Samatha- What do we do

Carley- Just leave it i dont want them to get in trouble

Cameron- Yeah i guess so

Samatha- Lets go back to bed and pretend them never happened Deal

Carley- Deal

Cameron- Deal

They go and gte water from the bathroom and then go back to bed.( OH and all the talking was in whisper so Liam and Zayn couldnt hear it)